Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NWS - Eye opener on Accidents

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 12:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NWS - Eye opener on Accidents

I have seen this before, but looked a little more intensely at all the pic's even looked at all the film clips at the end. I feel this is a good reminder to alway's ride with even more care, granted some of the story's were "ACCIDENT'S" and for the most part are totally unavoidable, but it keep's it fresh in your mind the next time you want to do something "STUPID" it will make you think twice, maybe slow down, not pass that car on a blind corner just cuz it's slowin you down a bit........... let's all be safe !!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 01:14 PM

... they need to saturate the networks with motorcycle awareness ads for at least a month straight
This past weekend someone told me that May was Motorcycle Awareness month. Say what? Was it really? If it was, why in the heck didn't I hear one commercial on the radio, see one on TV or see any billboards up around the state? Whether is was or it wasn't, my comment to her was "Well I think that every month should be motorcycle awareness month." Well all except for December and January in Michigan I guess!

Just keep an eye out for the cell phone talkin', make-up doin', hair stylin', newspaper readin', kid beatin', CD changin', hot coffee drinkin' cagers and you'll be alright!!! Easier said than done ain't it!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 08:29 PM

You people must have the reflexes and vision of a cat. How far back can you see in your mirrors? 10-20 ft. Someone driving, sliding, or crashing into you at 30mph or even faster; where are you going? Thru a red light into an intersection, if you can get off the clutch and on the throttle moving in the 2 seconds you "might" have to react. "The anticipation of death is worst than death itself", personally I'd rather not see it coming!!!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 09:43 PM

Well i think i can see back a lil farther than that.. some spots clear back to the last light which is about 1/2 mile, maybe a mile back ...

Ne how.. if its "death for certain" then I atleast want the chance to say one last prayer and hope for a chance into heaven... lol

P.S.. JJKUKLA, Yea .. I never seen one at all either!!

Old 06-03-2006, 06:17 AM

ORIGINAL: city worker
let's all be safe !!!!!
This is comming from the dude with the "be fast or be last" sig.

PS 13brsxsrr Your sig makes me laugh so hard no matter how many times I read it.

Old 06-03-2006, 12:22 PM

One of my friends had a buddy that lost a leg because a 16 yr old girl on a cell phone with a 2 yr old in the back seat pulled out in front of him... he was going 35mph max. Definitely needs to be more motorcycle awareness out there... On the same token tho, we are the ones crazy enough to ride em... wouldn't have it any other way tho!