Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not what i expected...

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 05:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not what i expected...

Well on my way to class, there is a long stretch of road with 1 light on it and just after that light is a railroad track about 1/4th of a mile from it, and i like to see how fast i can get going so i gun it out of the light and get going about 60-70 in a 50 and low and behold a OKC police officer comes down the other side of the track so i get on the back brake so the front end doesnt dip and finsih up the rest of the road doing 55, Which brings me to my left turn and in front of me is another OKC Police and he is turning right where im headed so we both turn at the same time cruising next to each other i kinda get ahead of him and i hear his PA come on and i heard "WAH WAH WAH" so i slow down and open my visor and he said it again osmething i thought id never hear...." WAnna race?" and he hits the gas alittle so i hit it and hop infront of him laughing and hes laughing...And that made my day completly jut though i would share not ever police officer is bad...

Kinda long..sorry but you'll get over it...

Old 03-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Default RE: Not what i expected...

that should make your year! that is great !! i think if that happened to me i would just keel over and die !

Old 03-27-2007, 06:59 PM

Sweet jumping Jehosephat! I'm moving to Oklahoma.

Old 03-27-2007, 07:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i wouldnt race a cop EVER...an ex of mine used to work at a park district, and cops would roll through almost everyday, they used to say that they'd rev their engines if they were next to a camaro or firebird, and if the car took off, they would pull them over even though it was the cop who was trying to initiate a race...nice story though, i wish i could be that lucky!

Old 03-27-2007, 07:05 PM

I used to be one myself and they are not all bad, just get more comments about the @sses from the masses

Old 03-27-2007, 07:15 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

i wouldnt race a cop EVER...an ex of mine used to work at a park district, and cops would roll through almost everyday, they used to say that they'd rev their engines if they were next to a camaro or firebird, and if the car took off, they would pull them over even though it was the cop who was trying to initiate a race...nice story though, i wish i could be that lucky!
now that would have sucked ***...

Old 03-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

wouldnt that be entrapment ?

Old 03-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats still awesome. he probably rides himself or used to, knows your having a little fun....after all, it was only 60-70, not 160-170.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Retired Moderator

That's a great story! Yeah, I would loving it if that happened to me. As it is, I am a kiss *** and wave to all the cops I pass by.

Old 03-27-2007, 09:19 PM

That's KILLER!!! I would've **** my pants before I played back at him.

Quick Reply: Not what i expected...