Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not in my driveway!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not in my driveway!

I just got done dealing with one of the strangest things I have had to deal with.

I live at the end of a dead end road. Its more of a private driveway for my neighbors and I. We have had some vehicle break ins and a few other strange things going on lately, but this is a new one.

I look outside to see a car that I have never seen before. This brings little concern considering it is still light out and its around dinner time. I think its just one of the neighbors having freinds over for dinner. My roomate comes home and says that two people are facking in their car right in front of our place. WTF??? Now I don't beleive him so I go and look for myself. Yup, window steamed up and you can see the two going at it.

I have a neighbor kid who isplaying outside not but 50' from this car. So I ask the kid to go back inside the house for a minute. Good kid, he listens. Now I am pissed. I have done my share of backseat lovin in my time, but this is way out of line. In a private community, kids playin near the car, practically parked insomeonesdriveway. Take it to a park, or drive to the mountains or something.

What would you guys have done?

I walked up to the car and pounded on the window, stood right next to the car (chick was hot by the way) and told the little fu*k to go and finish his business somewhere else. That was it, kid hopped in the driver's seat and drove away. Strange experience to say the least.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:03 PM
Default RE: Not in my driveway!

"I" would have yanked the dude out and said, "This is how you're suppose to do it!"

Old 04-05-2008, 10:06 PM

wow, no respect anymore. I would have done the same thing, been a real ***** about it, and scared the pants off them...never mind therr pants were already off, you say she was hot
get any pics???

Old 04-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Banned
Default RE: Not in my driveway! (not a crash thread)

ORIGINAL: krash

you say she was hot
get any pics???
Damnit!!!! I never think of that ****e when this stuff happens ahhhhhh. That would have been priceless!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Weird...

Old 04-05-2008, 10:15 PM

Hahaha.... great. Get the boy out of the car and show her how a man takes care of business. [8D]

Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 PM

Wow, that is messed up just going at it in some neighborhood. At least go to a park or something. I think you did the right think by getting them out of there.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:34 PM

[sm=Flahssssss.gif]<--- Shoulda snapped a photo with the flash on, so they know you got them =]

Old 04-05-2008, 10:46 PM

you dealt with it well, i prob would have just shot the car with paintballs...

Old 04-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

^ i gotta +1 that, first thing i thought of too lol...........oh and it has to be done of course......

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Quick Reply: Not in my driveway!