Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Not leaving me logged in..

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not leaving me logged in..

Kinda weird i thought it was one of my settings on my desktop, but on my server and my mac book CBRF won't leave me logged in once i leave. Anyone else having this problem or am i just crazy?!

Old 02-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned
Default RE: Not leaving me logged in..

I've had it happen before on this site only...

Usually I just clear my cookies and log-in making sure to hit the, "save as cookie," option.

Don't know what it is - but it's only on this site.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:10 PM
Banned

You on an AMD system?

Old 02-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I upgraded Safari to the newer version back when it was a beta, it did the same thing. And now that I upgraded to OS X Leopard (that has the new safari) it does it as well. There's a setting somewhere, I know there is. But the rest of my forums work fine, it's just this one that constantly logs me out.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:17 PM

It logs me in but only after I click on a thread(Such as General, F3, etc). Once I do that I'm logged in. But when I first get to the index I'm not.

Old 02-17-2008, 03:23 PM
Retired Moderator

+5 and not only when I leave computer. Many times I log in and when I go to read a thread it logs me out immediately .. this site only, no other sites. Log back in and it does the same thing over and over. clear cookies and all that to no avail so I go back to work (may not be a bad thing at least I get some work done[8D])

Old 02-17-2008, 03:23 PM

ORIGINAL: KidCr3nshaw

You on an AMD system?
Yea a cookie-History-file clear took care of the desktop for now. I was just being lazy and didn't want to delete my history.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:12 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

+5 and not only when I leave computer. Many times I log in and when I go to read a thread it logs me out immediately .. this site only, no other sites. Log back in and it does the same thing over and over. clear cookies and all that to no avail so I go back to work (may not be a bad thing at least I get some work done)
I've had the same issue before. I would login, open a thread, and when I went to post it would say something about not being allowed to post, and it was b/c I was logged out. It did that on my work computer, so I actually started using...um, *shivers*, IE. Eventually it just fixed itself, but it was months.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:42 PM

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

+5 and not only when I leave computer. Many times I log in and when I go to read a thread it logs me out immediately .. this site only, no other sites. Log back in and it does the same thing over and over. clear cookies and all that to no avail so I go back to work (may not be a bad thing at least I get some work done[8D])

Hmmm...so that's it...I thought you used some sort of sixth sense to snipe in with a quick wit at just the right time--then chopper out commando style to do it again somewhere else...cause, yeah, I'd see you post then bam! OFFLINE

Old 02-17-2008, 10:50 PM
RCR

I usually have to click everything twice on this site. If I click it once it takes forever to load if I click agian it goes right to the page.

This doesn't apply to posting though.

Quick Reply: Not leaving me logged in..