Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

North Korea

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 04:31 PM
August 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default North Korea

So CNN said NK may test test fire mobile ballistic missiles at any time. I checked the hit area map and my home town in Japan is in the hit area even with short range SCUD D. I really hope they don't even test anyting

Old 04-09-2013, 04:42 PM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

yum, there'd be no reason to bomb japan.

and i can't imagine china would let them bomb anyone period considering it would start a major conflict eventually involving us.

and besides, did you see their last rocket test?

Old 04-09-2013, 04:52 PM
August 2011 ROTM

I hope not. They used to come up to shore of Japan sea and kidnapp people so they can teach Japanese in NK. Japan do have military bases. But news says Guam may be more likely location of target. Just hope no single person will get hurt because of their action. I am like a flower child. I want peace and happiness without violence.

Last edited by yumoncbr; 04-09-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:12 PM

well, imagine being the first country to deploy an nuclear atomic bomb since WWII. anyone who did that would be pretty stupid. think about the political fallout from that. there's no way china could politically support them. and because NK gets almost EVERYTHING from china - i don't think it's very likely they'd upset china.

NK told the embassies they had until wednesday (the 10th) to evacuate, so we should know something soon. i think that's when they would announce or test a missile

what i would be worried about is their development and then selling it as a package to iran or something like that.

like i said, as a country, they have absolutely nothing. no resources and they don't (can't) make anything.

Old 04-09-2013, 05:19 PM
August 2011 ROTM

They are already selling the weapons to other counties from what I hear. In our logical mind, it makes sense not to do anything. But I think he is crazy and doesn't have normal logical mind. If they ever do anything though, yea, US will crash them and I don't know if he is capable of thinking that far on what he would do after.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:07 PM

Its obviously just alot of propaganda chest thumping. You dont think NK is under constant intense surveilance by the US? If any those threats to strike one of her territories or allies(Guam, etc) were taken even half seriously, I'm fairly certain Mr kim would have already had a visit by a SEAL team and his fat ugly *** would be rotting at the bottom of the Sea of Japan by now. I wouldnt sweat it.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:36 PM
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Stop believing NK. This is what they do. If they are going to throw missiles they won't waste them on a target that gains them nothing except a worldwide military response, they'll use them on their only real target which is SK. Besides, we have been at war with them for decades. The fact people only get upset/scared by them is when they start talking loudly is sad. The world should know better by now.

Old 04-10-2013, 05:22 PM
August 2011 ROTM

OK guys I won't worry

Old 04-11-2013, 06:11 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

And, just as an aside; I noted today that our good buddy was threatening a thermonuclear war.

Is that somehow different to a normal nuclear war?

The thermo prefix suggests to me that his war will actually be contributing to Global Warming (yawn) and may possibly in contravention of the Kyoto Protocol.

So therefore we shouldn't play; because it will just annoy polar bears, with their disappearing Polar Ice Caps.

Last edited by kiwi TK; 04-11-2013 at 06:39 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:49 AM

Quick Reply: North Korea