Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

is it normal?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default is it normal?

is it normal for ladies to flock around sportbikes? i went into the mall and when i returned there was a flock of girls around the bikes. this sport is new to me and i am not used to having a ton of ppl hanging around my ride like that. all they wanted is to be taken for a ride and not the ride i would have wanted to give them if you know what i mean lol. even when riding down the street they stair, so i wanted to know if this is normal.

Old 04-20-2005, 12:37 AM
Default RE: is it normal?

Get used to it, you are now unobtainable!!! I think even Kwazimodo on a Vespa could get chicks sometimes. Around here we call 'em beedubs or B-dubz or BW's or bike ******. All they want is to be seen on the back of a bike, they could care less about riding. All you have to do is tell them that you will take them for a ride but they have to wear a helmet.......and watch 'em scatter like roaches!!

Old 04-20-2005, 01:47 AM

Scooter Hoochies...gotta love em!! I have had a few ( and had some on my bike also)...Isn't it great???

Old 04-20-2005, 06:22 AM

Gee....about the only thing I've had flocking around my bike was a squirrell trying to get an acorn underneath it.....wait a minute....there was that time when that old blue haired lady....ahhhhhh,forget it...[&o]

Old 04-20-2005, 12:24 PM

Around here we call them bike bunnies (girls who date guys because they have a bike) or curb squirrels (girls who will hop on the back of any random guy's bike just to be seen on it).

There are a couple long-standing bike nights around here, and once the weather warms up, the bunnies come out!

Get used to it, and if you're single, enjoy it!

Old 04-20-2005, 01:16 PM

My wife should enjoy this.....What time does the mall open again?

Old 04-20-2005, 02:12 PM

every guy who i have ever known who had a sport bike has always boasted the fact that chicks dig bikes...

Old 04-20-2005, 05:18 PM

Is there something wrong with flocking girls?????
Ha!!! I don't mind. I have seen them, I just let them admire and roll on. See, the deal is I always worry about how many other rides they have been on ya know??? If u know what I mean! I would rather be safe than sorry... But then again, if they are really fine, I may give em a ride and slam the brake so they have to hold on real tight too.. Top heavy only need apply. .Hahahahahahahaha..

Old 04-20-2005, 06:02 PM

Funny topic....I was dating a girl when I had my first bike 10 years ago. When I totaled it and was laid up at home, she broke up with me. What a bunch of crap. I noticed though when I had that bike, I would cruise around and always had them looking. Now, my fiance is usually with me so I don't have to worry about it.

Old 04-20-2005, 08:00 PM

You will not believe this one. I wrote my last post right before I left the office. As I walked out to my bike, this young female walks out the other set of doors and says, "I should be riding home with you. But really, some time you have to take me out for a ride." WILL IT NEVER END????

Quick Reply: is it normal?