Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 04:28 PM
L8X
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time for some carbon fiber fairings!

Old 12-07-2005, 04:43 PM

Damn....just from going that little speed....when i had my accident i had some chunks like that but this was at 50-60mph....I think....did your head hit the curb or something?

Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 PM

No, no curbs. I went down in the middle of three lanes. Tried to get out inbetween two cars in the outside lanes. To be honost though, i don't really remember how I hit. I swear to you that i remember smacking the left side of my helmet on the cement, but, looking at my helmet, it's chunked on the right side. But, yeah, it sucks either way. As to carbon fiber farings, ya got any? What about farings of any sort for my F2? I can't find anything anywhere. Ebay's got some, but, as posted by someone else, they're either the wrong color, or, tore up worse than what i've got. Well, not worse than what i've got, but, if i'm gonna fix her, i want to make her pretty again. I don't want to replaced tore up plastics with scratched up plastics. Ya get what i'm sayin? Anyways, i'll stop ranting.

Tylor

Old 12-09-2005, 10:34 PM

Well, finally got to get some pics of my baby. The shop had already taken off the side farings.

Here are the links, cause, the pics are kinda big
in the middle
She's naked!!
Side shot
Close up
Last one

It def. wasn't as bad as it coulda been. I had an x-ray today, cause, my arm swelled all up last night, but, turns out it's a bruise just now coming out from last Friday. Talk about deep. So, the doc gave me some Tynenol 3 with Codine. And, it still hurts even on that. Knees are still slightly infected, but, the cream stuff he gave me is workin. I'll keep ya'll posted on anything else that goes on. Hoping to hear from the insurance company on Monday.

Tylor