Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: No, I don't wanna wheelie for you!!

yeah that **** is at least worth a Bj or **** lol.[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 08-24-2007, 03:29 PM

LOL, ok the debt has been paid [sm=happy046.gif]

Old 08-24-2007, 05:14 PM

I have never attempted to wheelie, and I don't think I will because I've seen all the bad crash vids.
But one time these girls in a car were giving me the wheelie sign. I looked over at them and gave them the sign to show me their boobies first, and they did. I kinda felt bad because I didn't do a wheelie for them, but then I remembered that they showed me their **** and I felt better.

Old 08-24-2007, 05:44 PM

hahaha i was waiting for someone to say something about the *****...i have seen it pulled before down here, and i couldnt stop laughing... the guy just gave them a thumbs up and slowly pulled away... i ride in HB and when ever anyone tries to get me to whillie i always mess with them. just blip the throttle a little not enough to bring it up but to make it look as if i were trying... then just look back like WTF MATE?!?!?!

nice job on getting the debt repaid as well old man... i was feeling bad for you for a while there... hahahah

Old 08-24-2007, 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

I have never attempted to wheelie, and I don't think I will because I've seen all the bad crash vids.
But one time these girls in a car were giving me the wheelie sign. I looked over at them and gave them the sign to show me their boobies first, and they did. I kinda felt bad because I didn't do a wheelie for them, but then I remembered that they showed me their **** and I felt better.
yeah dont get much girls doing that - i'll remember that for agood line.. but seriously, all those bad crashes are because of "stupidity".. i've seen them, and it still makes me quiver. But I still do them because i know my limits and gut feeling.

god now im going to ride around hoping to get some girls to ask for a wheelie so i can see some *******. hmm,wonder whatt i get for a highchair wheelie or endo? *drools* haha

Old 08-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Retired Moderator

Illushun...you got a kid fired? You are a big meany pants. I can see where you are coming from, though, traffic fines double in a work zone. I would have spoken to the kid, but not sought out the foreman...and another thing, your avatar gives me the creeps! It looks like a modern day version of th reaper...[&:].

Old 08-24-2007, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Illushun...you got a kid fired? You are a big meany pants. I can see where you are coming from, though, traffic fines double in a work zone. I would have spoken to the kid, but not sought out the foreman...and another thing, your avatar gives me the creeps! It looks like a modern day version of th reaper...[&:].

The Motorcycle Reaper!!!

Old 08-25-2007, 06:25 PM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

I always thought it was important to learn how to wheelie and stoppie. Not to be a showoff, or to do it in public but it gives you an idea of how much break you can apply before the front wheel is the only wheel and same for wheelies, how much throttle you can give before the rear is your only.

That said, I can do neither right now. And while in Alaska on a friends SV650, I had people ask me to pop a wheelie. I just shake my head no and if they say anything, I couldn't give a ****. I don't know them and they don't know me.

Old 08-27-2007, 08:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

"DO A WHEELIE!" he screamed.

"YOU FIRST!" I shouted back.

He had a very confused look on his face.

"I CAN'T DO THAT!" he yelped back, still looking confused.
Thats the best, Definately done that before... Last night i was riding home with my girlfriend on the back and as we rode by the typical all black wearing long hair across the face "hardcore" kid they yelled for a wheely. I threwthe 1 finger salute over my shoulder as i rode by and laughed to myself... Who would do that!!!