Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NFL 2007

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NFL 2007

I'm a big Charger fan but did anyone see them get there A$$ handed to them on sunday?
Istill don't thinkthe Pat's are going to win this year.

Old 09-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: NFL 2007

the bears defense handed the chargers their own *** too last sunday...just our offense fumbled twice in their own endzone giving the chargers the chance to capitalize...and the pats are going to win it all...the might possibly go undefeated...a stacked offense, a stacked defense...very little flaws on that team

Old 09-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^ And they have great surveiling technology [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 09-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^ like they even needed it!

Old 09-19-2007, 06:11 AM

I'm probably the only one on the forum, but I'm ahuge Browns fan. I was at that game on Sunday. 51 points!? Holy ****!!! Who Dey? My boys, The Cleveland Browns! That's who!!! LOL!I mean, I know it looked like there was practically no D on either side judging by the scoreboard, but offensively, what an exciting game to watch in person! My voice is still recovering!

Old 09-19-2007, 06:27 AM

Even after their ridiculous performance last week against Pittsburgh, there was an incredibleamount of energy in the stadium. I was half expecting the crowd to be ready to riot. Browns fans are the greatest! I was at a pre-season game this year (Lions) and sat in club seats, which was nice, but too tame for me. It's like being in the family section! People behind me practically got annoyed whenI stood up, nobody was drinking, and everyone looked like theywere hiding small woodland creatures up their asses! On Sunday, I sat in the nosebleeds with the real fans. You know, the ones chanting BULL**** when there's a BS call, not just saying: "well, I must say, I don't agree with that official's determination at all" while eating caviar and drinking champaign...well, maybe I'm exaggerating, but damn! What a difference! What a game!!!

Old 09-19-2007, 10:37 AM

COWBOYS BABY!!!!!!!!! 2-0 YEAH

Old 09-19-2007, 10:45 AM

The Patriots are just one of those team I really REALLY dont like. I dont have a particular reason, I just dont like them. MY team is actually doing good so far (knock on wood). Green Bay is 2-0 over the Eagles and the Giants. But there is still a whole season left.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:28 AM

ORIGINAL: D2DGraphix_600RR

The Patriots are just one of those team I really REALLY dont like. I dont have a particular reason, I just dont like them. MY team is actually doing good so far (knock on wood). Green Bay is 2-0 over the Eagles and the Giants. But there is still a whole season left.
I don't like them either, but I have a reason. I hate them becase of how Bill Belichick screwed my team in the '90'sby tradingof Bernie Kosar (whois so loved in Northeast Ohio-even to this day). Bernie was clearly not "done" as Belichick had decided. He was still a very compitent quarterback.Belichick's performance as the head coach of the Browns was not at all good. He was (and is) a pushy, arogant SOB, who doesn't deserve his three Super Bowl rings and most of his various accolades. After Art Modell moved the team to Baltimore in '96, the thought of either of those two douchebags makes me sick.

Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 PM

PATS ALL THE WAY BABY! For those of ya'll who got something against them, SUCK MY wee wee, lol. They have been my team for almost 8 years now. I love em' and yes, I did watch the Chragers get the $hit kicked out of them; it was BALLIN! lol. I don't mean to bust peoples chops on this subject but I mean, hey, I love my team and I'll defend them. and for you who bag on Belicheck, F off! I mean, you may have something against him but he is a worthy man in this sport. He deserves everything that he has earned, and yes, even the penalty for being a retard for the illegal cameras. But hey, that wasn't all his fault if you read up on it. He is a good coach and has earned his rings fair and square.

oh yeah, F the Browns!

Quick Reply: NFL 2007