Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Game?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Game?

i hope this one is good all other motorcycle games suck a big one the only one i used to like was road rash

Old 04-03-2006, 04:30 PM

what about excitebike for the old school NES? That game was pimp too. The sound when you crashed was the best.

Tylor

Old 04-05-2006, 02:18 PM

Just bumpin the thread cause the game is released today!! I'm going to pick up my copy after work!!

Tylor

Old 04-05-2006, 11:53 PM

ya excite bike did kick *** let me know if that game is good or if it is like all the other street bike games where you cant turn or stop to save your life

Old 04-06-2006, 12:08 AM

Just got the game today not all I hope for but pretty good don't know if it's as good as any GT. But it will be something to do on a rainy day.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:16 AM

ugh, i have to wait 2 more days for the game to be released in my area, but i am definitely goign to buy it.

as for MotoGP 4, in my opinion, that game really sucks ***. I got a free demo off the namco site, and was really dissapointed. if youve played any of the other GP games, this one is nearly identical. The gameplay is so similar to MotoGP3, you'd swear they were the same game. the graphics arent even that good. overall, its just not that fun to play

Old 04-06-2006, 12:27 AM
Retired Mod

ORIGINAL: no1biscuit

I hope it is released for other consoles like the 360 and PSP... (My kids stole my PS2 and don't let me play it anymore)
time to steal the ps2 back! tourist trophy is only available for the ps2, no plans for releasing it on psp. and polyphony ONLY produces games for sony (so far) so no go for the 360.

and i wanna clear up some stuff. i'm in no way ******* on the tt game. i (like everyone else) had such high expectations for this game that there was no way that it could have lived up to them. i bought the game and i will play it but there are some things that can never be transfered from real life riding to console gaming. like body positioning and leaning/countersteering. everyone rides with their own style and the game was produced the same for all. SO much better than any other bike game (including gp 4) but it still leaves you wanting more. a definately fun game and an incredible first attempt for polyphony. anybody remember the first gran tourismo? it was pretty bad and look how it progressed through four episodes. the tt game is far better than the origianl gt (i know it was a different console) and i can only hope that they talk to the right people if/when they make a sequel.

Old 04-06-2006, 08:49 AM

Alright, i played it all night lastnight, and, LOVE IT!! I highly recomend anyone into gaming to go get it. I don't see how you don't compare it to the GT series, it's a phenomenal first attempt at a motorcycle game.

And, yes, i do remember GT1, and, when it came out, everyone thought it was incredible. I popped it in last week, and, almost laughed at how the cars looked and how they steered. But, as you said, look how the game progressed. I can't wait to see Tourist Trophy II for PS3

Tylor

Old 04-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah i rented GP 4 and it sucked ***, couldnt turn for sheite. i love gaming, it doesnt make you a nerd, if you guys are gamers and are interested, my brother has a gaming website http://www.snackbar-games.com go check it out, they have reviews giveaways news and forums. interested to see how tt turned out, gotta go rent it now!

Old 04-06-2006, 01:36 PM

I wouldn't waste your money on renting it. I suggest buying it. It's more than perfect for a dreary day. Hop on your bike, and, rip through Laguna Seca!

Tylor

Quick Reply: New Game?