Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

New Game?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Game?

I hope this isn't a repost, but did anyone else see the commercial for the racing video game. It had some sick graphics! Looks like a game that a lot of us would spend hours playing, I'm pretty sure I saw it on speed channel I think it was during two wheel Tuesday. Anyone else got any input on it?

[IMG]local://upfiles/3998/41F0683A708F4882A482C2A2AD0F3FED.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-31-2006, 07:57 PM
Default RE: New Game?

yea, its coming out beginning of april, theres been talk about it for a few months now, definetely looks great. i know ill be all over it when id drops

Old 03-31-2006, 09:33 PM

I'm headed out to preorder mine tonight. I'm not a geek, i promise, but, i own all 3 Gran Turismo's. And, this game being made the same company, i can't wait to play it!!

Tylor

Old 03-31-2006, 11:05 PM

Thinking about preordering myself, yup this game is gonna kick ars![sm=icon_rock.gif]

Old 04-01-2006, 06:10 AM

ORIGINAL: cbrjeeper

I'm headed out to preorder mine tonight. I'm not a geek, i promise, but, i own all 3 Gran Turismo's. And, this game being made the same company, i can't wait to play it!!

Tylor
your such a geek

Old 04-01-2006, 09:25 AM
Retired Mod

hey all. just thought i'd let you in on a little insight about tourist trophy. i work in a manufacturing plant for sony and my job is to run the machines that make the games and dvd's and test their quality. and yes that does mean plenty of playing time! tourist trophy has some kick *** graphics but overall i was disappointed. i am a HUGE fan of polyphony and their gran tourismo line of games. tt has the look and feel of the gt games, but lacks the depth. there are not as many different bikes as a would have expected and it seems that they all handle pretty much the same. and the rider looks totally awkward. the tracks are cool but you can definately tell that they just used the existing programs from the car games. don't get me wrong, it is leaps and bounds better than any other bike game and i will buy it, but i was expecting so much more. maybe i just need to ride in the real world and leave the game for bad weather days.

Old 04-01-2006, 01:16 PM

ORIGINAL: NINE2NINE

hey all. just thought i'd let you in on a little insight about tourist trophy. i work in a manufacturing plant for sony and my job is to run the machines that make the games and dvd's and test their quality. and yes that does mean plenty of playing time! tourist trophy has some kick *** graphics but overall i was disappointed. i am a HUGE fan of polyphony and their gran tourismo line of games. tt has the look and feel of the gt games, but lacks the depth. there are not as many different bikes as a would have expected and it seems that they all handle pretty much the same. and the rider looks totally awkward. the tracks are cool but you can definately tell that they just used the existing programs from the car games. don't get me wrong, it is leaps and bounds better than any other bike game and i will buy it, but i was expecting so much more. maybe i just need to ride in the real world and leave the game for bad weather days.
Thanks for letting me down[] LOL J/K Thanks for the honest input. I have heard nothing but good things about the game but was wondering how it would compare to the GT games. I'm still going to buy it along with Moto GP 4, what do you think about that one?

-Jesse-

Old 04-01-2006, 02:10 PM

Thanks for the heads up, at least now we won't be too upset when it's not all it's cracked up to be. But I don't think it will stop any of us, I agree it will be something to help feed the addiction while bad weather is around.

Old 04-02-2006, 01:46 AM

i'm a nerd, straight up, haha

Old 04-03-2006, 10:21 AM

I hope it is released for other consoles like the 360 and PSP... (My kids stole my PS2 and don't let me play it anymore)

Quick Reply: New Game?