Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

new computer need gamers

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new computer need gamers

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: Nauree

To ignorant people they do.

Agreed.

Just tell me you dont work for geek ****.
Hell no. The closest I got to any geek **** type job was being in my high schools tech support. I ended getting pissed off most of the time because they were computer illerate. The majorty of the problems ended up being that the computer was loaded down with spyware and viruses. Basiclly, any software problems, crashing or slow *** computers, can only be truly resolved by reformating. It would really be faster for me to reformat and install windows again than trying to find out why your drivers suck or some virus that you installed that screwed up a bunch of unknown settings which I refuse to manually fix.

I work at my University. Recently they fount out I am webpage friendly and have me now making changes to our universitys website. I dont even get a pay raise for my skills which kinda bugs me.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:32 PM

[/quote]

Hell no. The closest I got to any geek **** type job was being in my high schools tech support. I ended getting pissed off most of the time because they were computer illerate. The majorty of the problems ended up being that the computer was loaded down with spyware and viruses. Basiclly, any software problems, crashing or slow *** computers, can only be truly resolved by reformating. It would really be faster for me to reformat and install windows again than trying to find out why your drivers suck or some virus that you installed that screwed up a bunch of unknown settings which I refuse to manually fix.

[/quote]

amen to that..drives me crazy when people dont even know what a hard drive is...or a reformatting...or they dont even run antivirus or antispyware...i just give up before i kill them...lol

Old 12-07-2007, 08:34 PM

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

[/quote]

amen to that..drives me crazy when people dont even know what a hard drive is...or a reformatting...or they dont even run antivirus or antispyware...i just give up before i kill them...lol
[/quote]

Are you playing dip?

Old 12-07-2007, 08:34 PM

They would bring in a computer and say it was really slow. I knew when they said that to think 'god damn it'. I'd install adaware and let it run. Come back 2 hours later and its still running.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:36 PM

[/quote]

Are you playing dip?

[/quote]

I think we should start a clan.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

Are you playing dip?

[/quote]

I think we should start a clan.

[/quote]

Age of Conan clan????

I love it when they call the tower the cpu or the harddrive.

Old 12-07-2007, 08:48 PM

Whats dip?...

maybe im a dip for askin..ah haha...i crack myself up sometimes..lol[&:]

age of conan looks like it'll be awesome...

Old 12-07-2007, 09:02 PM

Get Starcraft. easy to learn, super ****in fun

Old 12-07-2007, 09:13 PM

whoa. didnt think I would start a war here. I think I am going to buy a xbox 360.

Old 12-07-2007, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: DFour

Get Starcraft. easy to learn, super ****in fun

I have 1 and the expansion pack. I still havent beatin them. LOL Need to before starcraft 2 comes out.

Quick Reply: new computer need gamers