Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

new casaaaaaaaaa!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: new casaaaaaaaaa!

lol, and second on my list of priorities was turning one of the spare bedroom closests into my gear closet. i'll have to get a pic but there are 3 pairs of Starter pants that i wear under my leathers, one pair of Tour Masters long leather gloves, one pair of A* drystar gloves, one KBC helmet, one Icon mainframe helmet, one A* MX-1 leather jacket, one pair of A* trackday leather pants, one pair of A* SMXR boots, and finally one Joe Rocket textile jacket.......

my work in that house is done

Old 05-02-2008, 10:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweeeeeeeeet man!!

Old 05-02-2008, 11:17 AM

congrats on the new place man and good luck with you and your gf. hope everything works out

Old 05-02-2008, 12:15 PM

congrats on the place bro but damn thats alot of rooms... whats the square footage on that house?

Old 05-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yaaay im back...for now, haha. im at work and have access to internet here. still dont have cable/internet hooked up at the new place. its coming together nicely. still unpacking and still many many things we need to go and get. i took SOME pics yesterday to put on here once we get internet at the house....but they are only of the bikes in the garage ...yeah yeeeeeeah, i'll work on getting some pics of the place once we get thing situated.

so far so good though. wtf has everyone been up to?!?!?! i had 4 pages of f***ing posts to go through, lol!

Old 05-05-2008, 05:03 AM

Awesome to hear it man! I'm looking at buying a house myself, I'm tired of throwing money down a rats hole right now with fricking rent. I hear ya, houses are stupidly expensive in MD. Good luck with the new crib, glad you got some garage space