Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

new casaaaaaaaaa!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2008, 04:06 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default new casaaaaaaaaa!

so me and my g/f finaly found a house to rent. i know its best to buy, but i've never lived w/ her so we'll see how things go and make a decision after the 1st year.

im excited as hell, but not so excited about the moving part. did the walk-through yesterday and got keys, moving in after work today....well, i am. my g/f is SUPPOOOOOOOSED to wake up early and begin moving all the small boxes over to the new house . once im off work, its time to move the heavy **** [>:]. this is the 1st time i've gotten my own place, up until this point i've been kicking it w/ my mom. prices in my area are outrageous for renting/buying. but we found a house we couldnt pass up, for rent and jumped on it.

split foyer, 4bdrm, 3bth,built late last year and no one has even lived in it yet,and the best part........TWO CAR GARAGE! so me and my g/f can finaly put the F4i's in a garage (well, hers in anyways at her parents, mine's been cramped in a shed).

its in a really nice community. i mentioned that i was worried about sound (two bros pipe) b/c i leave so early for work (4am [:'(]). the home owner told me he believes myneighbor(county sherriff) just bought a harley, so i may get on his good side and see if he wants to go cruising around.

well anywho, excited today, but dont feel like moving. who's free this afternoon? help me move, lol.....i will buy the beer and pizza .

i'll get some pics up once we're settled in. who wants to come over for a cookooooooout?!

well, i prob wont be on for a few days (unless i use this slow piece of **** work computer ). im sure there will be tons for me to read and catch up on when i return. everybody be safe, take care.......PEEEEEEACE!

Old 05-01-2008, 04:08 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: new casaaaaaaaaa!

Good luck :-) .. there's nothing quite like your own place ...

Jules

Old 05-01-2008, 04:19 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey! I just live up here in PA. Free beer and pizza sounds like just the ticket. I've helped others move for less...lol

Old 05-01-2008, 05:36 AM

If I had to move now...I would need a semi-truck. Its amazing how the crap piles up after all these years. I remember my first place....we hadsome killer blowoutparties there....hooooochie mama [sm=partyparty.gif]But that was EVIL RED [sm=lildevil.gif]and I killed him off !!!

Congrats on the new pad jaynd!

RED [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 05-01-2008, 07:24 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congrats Jason... that's great! Good luck on the move... moving sucks!!! But it'll be worth it

I'm currently house shopping myself (buying).... what a friggin PITA, looking for houses, paperwork up the ying yang, mortgage apps, ect..... UGH!! I think they needed a blood sample in there somewhere too [:@]

Good luck to you and the G/F... I hope it all works out! I'm down for a party at the new house [8D]

Old 05-01-2008, 07:29 AM

Congrats Jaynd

Old 05-01-2008, 07:45 AM

Congrats on the house!!!

So you got a truck to borrow yet?? lol

Old 05-01-2008, 07:55 AM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

hahahaha I've been on this forum for 2 years and I JUST NOW found that smiley thing. I guess I just never looked but always wondered how to get it. I'm also looking for a house to rent, they have a few rent to own places here I've seen on craigslist. Good luck to you and CONGRATS!

Mike

Old 05-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Banned

That's sweet dude...I'm working on closing on my first home right now, and it's been a pain in the *** because the bank selling (foreclosure deal) is really dragging their feet. Good luck with your new place!

Old 05-01-2008, 08:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks everybody! update...my g/f has gotten all the boxes over there and im hoping she can get some of her heavy bedroom **** there aswell......then when i get off work begins the heavy lifting [>:]. its going to be a loooooooooooooooooong day. i am prob. gonna wake up at 2am to get to work by 3am (i have a mountain of work to do), then i leave early at 2:30 (normally off at 3:30).

i wish i could throw a big *** party and have all you cbrforum members over [8D], we'd have a hell of a cookout, hahaha!

MartinD, my g/f is still using my truck everyday and the F4i is still my daily driver. i dont mind really, i've been on it every single day since probably october. i told her she might as well just keep saving until winter of '08 b/c the weather is getting nice here and she wont care about a new car, she's gonna want to rider HER bike! she has a **** load saved already though...i think around 6k....trying to save up so her monthly payment is low.

well, hopefully i'll get some pics up by monday. i'll have to get a pic of the F4i's in the garage next to my buddies '06 SC'd GTO (his last run was a 11.001!!!!). i'll take a pic of the garage so you can see why i call it "the stable"....b/c its where i keep all the horses , hahahahaha....laugh damnit, LAUGH!

well, i might pop up on here again before i leave work today.