Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

New "Bike of the year"

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2008, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New "Bike of the year"

Well I have noticed that the "Bike of the year" picture in the upper left hand corner is from 2006. So when is the 2007 or 2008 bikes getting put up there?

Old 02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Default RE: New "Bike of the year"

i was wondering that the other day....

actually i was wondering why with all the great photoshop people here, we should have a new kick *** banner done?

Old 02-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Retired Moderator

I will check into the "Bike of the Year" change...

Old 02-03-2008, 12:08 PM

I don't like change...

Old 02-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I designed one back almost 6 months ago, and they never used it (and it was super kick ***.)

I really like the banner that 600RR.net just threw up. So if someone does contact me about designing the banner, that'll be my inspiration.

My ideas:

- Have a kick *** looking logo (which I already created) and a set banner. The ROTY would be part of the design, but not the "entire" design itself. I'll do one up and show you guys what Im thinking of.

Old 02-03-2008, 01:32 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I designed one back almost 6 months ago, and they never used it (and it was super kick ***.)

I really like the banner that 600RR.net just threw up. So if someone does contact me about designing the banner, that'll be my inspiration.

My ideas:

- Have a kick *** looking logo (which I already created) and a set banner. The ROTY would be part of the design, but not the "entire" design itself. I'll do one up and show you guys what Im thinking of.
600RR.net is part of that cookie cutter look Verticalscope has on all the sites they buy up n ruin. They just aqquire TWF and its been slow as hell there ever since.

But yea a new kickass banner is in order.

Old 02-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

My ideas:

600RR.net is part of that cookie cutter look Verticalscope has on all the sites they buy up n ruin. They just aqquire TWF and its been slow as hell there ever since.

+1.... Verticalscope is destroying that whole list of forums they recently took over. TWF sucks now with all the stupid advertisements all over the place [sm=boosign.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]

Old 02-03-2008, 01:40 PM

ORIGINAL: thirdgenlxi

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

My ideas:

+1.... Verticalscope is destroying that whole list of forums they recently took over. TWF sucks now with all the stupid advertisements all over the place [sm=boosign.gif][sm=smiley21.gif]
16 in all atm and they all have the same exact News n reviews, layout too em. Only differences are the banners, members, n a few colors here n there.

Guys PLEASE dont let this place go that route. I know my sites will never sucome(sp?) to it.

Old 02-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^ Yea I really hope this forum never goes that route. This is one of my favorite forums... I'd hate to see it get destroyed like that

Old 02-03-2008, 05:50 PM

Alright well, VOODOO, fill me in when anything concrete is heard. I would like to know what its going to look like.

Quick Reply: New "Bike of the year"