Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

never women on bikes

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 04:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: never women on bikes

Hmmmm...interesting

Hey Andie

Steven..please Email me

Old 01-22-2009, 05:31 AM

ORIGINAL: aj_jensen73

lol ya I am not holding out for a girl that already rides it would just be nice to not have to teach her, I mean ive spent years teaching girls how to snowboard,wakeboard and scuba dive. one of these days a girl will walk into my life that knows how to do most things!
The closest you will come to that is an older woman and she will want everything her way, been there done that.

Old 01-22-2009, 06:28 AM

I think it has more to do with your attitude to your riding that can get your woman on her own ride. My wife and I were just dating when I bought my bike, she swore she would never pilot it by herself and was content on just riding behind me. This last summer after I left her butt at home to go on some weekend rides with the boys she looks at me and says "well...maybe I could try riding it." that was all it took for me, we started the next day and an hour later she was tearing up the neighborhood...well ok NOT TEARING UP the neighborhood but was going faster than the little kids were on their bicycles...LOL Now she is enrolled in a MSF course for April and I have to start looking for a new ride as she wants mine I have now. But that's all it took to get her on her own set of wheels!!

But if that seems like to much trouble then just cruise on up here to ID as all the Bike Nights around here seem to have about 70% guys and 30% girls on their own rides.

Old 01-22-2009, 07:31 AM
March 2009 ROTM

ORIGINAL: aj_jensen73

so why is it so hard to find a girl/women that is into bikes? I mean all girls are in love with the thought of bikes and riding on the back of a bike but why are there so few girls that are willing to ride there own or even learn to ride there own. that is one thing I always look for before starting to date but i guess that could be why I have been single for 6 years other then quick short relationships lol
my gf and I took the msf course together a while before I even got a bike, she never even sat on a bike in her life but she got the highest score in the class...100 on the exam and riding portion. she rode around on mine a little and the more she does it the more she likes it. I find most women have a confidence issue with the weight and height of a typical motorcycle...it can be intimidating. Hell, I strained my left trap when I about dropped my f4 in the driveway
I guess i got lucky my gf was dying to ride after she found out i bought my bike, and then the weekend we went to take the
MSF course we stopped and looked at a ninja 250r and she bought it. but after one year of being on it, all i hear now is "i want to go faster" i think she is still to small and unexperienced for a 600 and the only other is the GS500 which of course she thinks it is ugly and wants something "prettier" UGH Girls

Old 01-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

when I met my girl she liked it, took the MSF and now she rides my F4i and I ride my 1000RR

Quick Reply: never women on bikes