Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

never women on bikes

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default never women on bikes

so why is it so hard to find a girl/women that is into bikes? I mean all girls are in love with the thought of bikes and riding on the back of a bike but why are there so few girls that are willing to ride there own or even learn to ride there own. that is one thing I always look for before starting to date but i guess that could be why I have been single for 6 years other then quick short relationships lol

Old 01-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Default RE: never women on bikes

there aredefinately a shortage of women that ride. I wouldnt hold out for a girl that already rides though. My wife didnt ride when I met her. I bought an R6 for a track bike as it was laid down. The plastics were pretty bad on it and my wife, GF at the time, wanted to try and ride it. She was hooked. She rode that bike for 2 years and now rides a Zx636. She never wants to ride on the back of mine anymore.

A lot of women I know want to learn how to ride, but just never do it. If you do find one that wants to learn. Dont let her learn on your bike though. My wife dropped the R6 3 times. they were all stopping issues. She would come up to a stop and just tip over... She does great now though..

Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 PM

lol ya I am not holding out for a girl that already rides it would just be nice to not have to teach her, I mean ive spent years teaching girls how to snowboard,wakeboard and scuba dive. one of these days a girl will walk into my life that knows how to do most things!

Old 01-21-2009, 09:50 PM

yea man, there's going to be a lot of more important issues than if they like to ride or not when you end up living together or raising a family...kinda silly for that to be a deal breaker but whatever...you'd be surprised too, they may not be too into it at first or even for months but if you actually got with one of these girls you've perhaps turned down because of their apathy towards themselves riding, they may have gotten curious about it over time and even picked it up eventually.

my gf and I took the msf course together a while before I even got a bike, she never even sat on a bike in her life but she got the highest score in the class...100 on the exam and riding portion. she rode around on mine a little and the more she does it the more she likes it. I find most women have a confidence issue with the weight and height of a typical motorcycle...it can be intimidating. Hell, I strained my left trap when I about dropped my f4 in the driveway.

Old 01-21-2009, 09:56 PM

lol I havent turned down girls just because they dont love motorcycles, the only time I walk away from a girl is when one of there first questions is where I work and how much I make. lol I hate the materialistic girls in california, dont get me wrong not everyone is like that but there sure are a hell of a lot of girls that you pretty much have to put a deposit on just to get there name. lol

Old 01-21-2009, 11:55 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

There arent many out there. I just found one and she is the most awsome woman ever, total package. Just keep your eyes open, there are a few around.

Old 01-22-2009, 02:49 AM

I've noticed since turning 28. It seems it all either older women who like to go riding with there husbands. Or really young girls on bikes.. and nothing in between for me haha

Quick Reply: never women on bikes