Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Netflix Revenge

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 07:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Netflix Revenge

I have an HD-DVD player, so Blockbuster is out of the question.........and so is Hastings, and Hollywood Video, and just about every other video rental store. No one rents HD-DVD's or Blu-Ray Discs. (not to mention, XBOX 360 games are $8 bucks, so I could imagine what a HD-DVD would run). So, Netflix it is........it seems that people take care of HD-DVD's more than regular DVD's........been on Netflix for about a year now, can't say I have ever had a problem with service or disc's being scratched.

Old 03-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Net Flix is the $hit, no more screwing around at the movie rental placelookin for movie's,[:@] go online pick a title go to the Po box, BAM ! movie, watch itput in the return envelopemail it at the drive up mail box, in a day or so get another, it don't get much easyer than that, hell....... never had a problem, other than they posted on my E- mail they sent a title and I never got it ' went online checked the appropriete box, got the movie a day or so later, NO HASSLE [&:]the only thing is.........no ****, other than some really soft stuff, you know "Erotic" well hell if this $hits all mail order and such, whats the problem ???? I don't get it [&o]

Old 03-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: city worker

Net Flix is the $hit, no more screwing around at the movie rental placelookin for movie's,[:@] go online pick a title go to the Po box, BAM ! movie, watch itput in the return envelopemail it at the drive up mail box, in a day or so get another, it don't get much easyer than that, hell....... never had a problem, other than they posted on my E- mail they sent a title and I never got it ' went online checked the appropriete box, got the movie a day or so later, NO HASSLE [&:]
Dammit, City...you sound like the f_cking commercial! For some reason, it is about a five or six day turn around to me. And VP, you are correct, I should probably clean my DVD player, but everytime there is a problem, I see a **** pot of scratches on the disc, and so I honestly think it is the disc. The other problem is, my brain exaggerates negative information. There is a good chance that less than 5% of the movies give me a problem, but my brain thinks it is 25%. What I love about Netflix is when you call the 800 number (which is hard to find, so make a note of the phone number posted earlier), I have always talked to a customer service rep that I could understand. It sounded like they didn't outsource their customer service...I've only called them twice, though.

Old 03-29-2007, 11:48 PM

Come on Voodoo don't be like that [&:]just get you one o those DVD cleaners get yer $hit cleaned out ( maybe one of yer birds took a birdie crap in yer player) and you will probably see a world of differance

Old 03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Retired Moderator

...alright, then. You know I was only goofing with you, ya, big bro?

Old 03-30-2007, 12:08 AM

Ya I know you was jus messin with me, I just wanted to brag how bitchen my "Net Flix" is. My wife just got her 2 "Family" movies tonight. I know what I WON'T be watchin [&:]I need explosions and aliens and monsters in my family flicks