Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Netflix Revenge

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 11:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Netflix Revenge

ORIGINAL: davefolds3

I used to do netflix, I'd just get the disc, burn it right away and send it back...it was great! then I stopped having time for anything cause school has been getting more and more intense.
same here. i have had the same moves now for like 3 weeks. i dont have time to u know

Old 03-28-2007, 11:55 AM

Ya I just decrypt them to my HDD and burn them when i wanna wastch them. I ran out of ideas of movies to get though. I have been working on Twilight Zone's Definative Collection (28 discs). I also got all the Trailer Park Boys, Reno 911, The Office (UK Version because it's better) and Extras.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:51 PM

netflix lost my business when they slowed down on sending out my movies because i was returning them too fast. (im a movie junkie). with blockbuster you canexchange themat the store every time you geta movie in the mail andthey well automaticly send you another movie off you queue, soi have3 movies from the store and 3 movies in the mail at the same time.

Old 03-28-2007, 12:57 PM

The contract for Blockbuster states that you can only exchange the movies at the store once a month using a coupon that you print out at home.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: K0NPHL1C7

The contract for Blockbuster states that you can only exchange the movies at the store once a month using a coupon that you print out at home.
incorrect, you get a free coupon for a movie or game every month. if you return your online movies in store, they will give you any movie rental free per movie. i get 3 at a time, so everytime i return them, i get 3 free movies in store, plus 3 more get mailed to me, and the cycle repeats. $17.99/mo.

i have burned seasons 1-3 or 4 of the shield, they just started sending out season 5, so i dont think i am going to have time to watch the season when it starts, just gonna have to wait for all of them to be on dvd. i have only watched disc 1 so far, since they sent them out of order, so yeah...sucks.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:55 PM

I guess I must have missread the contract. That sounds like a good deal then. So really, You go to the store and exchange 3. Then in the mail the next day 3 more arrive, so you have 6 at one time?

Old 03-28-2007, 03:00 PM

ORIGINAL: K0NPHL1C7

I guess I must have missread the contract. That sounds like a good deal then. So really, You go to the store and exchange 3. Then in the mail the next day 3 more arrive, so you have 6 at one time?
yeppers. so when you are waiting for your mailed ones to arrive, you can watch instore, then once you get mailed movies, watch those and return all togethor and repeat.

within the last year they built a distribution center here in san antonio, so i get my mailed movies in less than 2 days from when i return them instore.

Old 03-28-2007, 03:26 PM

Ya see my Netflix come The day after they send them. So if i drop it int he box Monday, they get it tuesday and send them out, I get them weds. (Unless it's not at the local Portland dist. center)

I'll look into Blockbuster to. Can you rent video games?

Old 03-28-2007, 03:27 PM

maybe it'll work now that you've scratched it some more!?!??!

Old 03-28-2007, 04:33 PM

they dont do games. not yet anyway. they do give you a rental coupon each month to use in store, which can be used on any movie or game. i get a different 360 game every month (which is good b/c they are $9/ea), then keep it for like 3 weeks since they dont have late fees anymore, just $1.25 restocking fee.

Quick Reply: Netflix Revenge