Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nervous waiting!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 12:31 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Nervous waiting!!!!

So im at work and decide to check my email. I had a bad feeling for some reason and sure enough i gotta email from my captain telling me to go see the first sgt in the morning. DAMN!!!!!

Im thinking he just needs my signature on my motorcycle accident report maybe? Atleast i hope.

Its never good when i gotta see higher ups though. haha

Old 04-19-2011, 12:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Clip

at least it ain't this guy ^^

Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by jpanside@gmail.com
YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Clip

at least it ain't this guy ^^
Haha thats true. That kinda stuff doesnt happen after basic. Unless your really really F up.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:59 AM

can they swear? it wouldn't be a DI if he didn't swear... :P

Old 04-19-2011, 01:08 AM

can they swear? it wouldn't be a DI if he didn't swear... :P
There not supposed to swear but they do. They arent allowed to do alot actually. When i was going through he actually read us the rules of things he isnt supposed to do and said if we wanted at anytime we could call him out if he broke one. I think a rule was not doing more than 1 minuet of an exercise without a small break. LMAO. No one called him on that. I remember pushing forever and then rolling over and doing flutter kicks and back to pushups and repeat.

We had a room where we sat for briefing and there was a mirror in the room on the back wall. When we would **** him off he would tell us to MAKE IT RAIN! He then left the room, shut the door, and we did whatever exercise he yelled untill the heat/condensation dripped down the mirror. Worst time of my life. Ahh i would do it all over again though.

Old 04-19-2011, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
There not supposed to swear but they do. They arent allowed to do alot actually. When i was going through he actually read us the rules of things he isnt supposed to do and said if we wanted at anytime we could call him out if he broke one. I think a rule was not doing more than 1 minuet of an exercise without a small break. LMAO. No one called him on that. I remember pushing forever and then rolling over and doing flutter kicks and back to pushups and repeat.

We had a room where we sat for briefing and there was a mirror in the room on the back wall. When we would **** him off he would tell us to MAKE IT RAIN! He then left the room, shut the door, and we did whatever exercise he yelled untill the heat/condensation dripped down the mirror. Worst time of my life. Ahh i would do it all over again though.
lol sweat rain~sweet

man that fking blows...it sounds like all they can do to punish you is sit in a corner and take a time out. dam liberals making sure no one's feelings get hurt ^^

Old 04-19-2011, 01:28 AM

lol sweat rain~sweet

man that fking blows...it sounds like all they can do to punish you is sit in a corner and take a time out. dam liberals making sure no one's feelings get hurt ^^
Haha yeah man its a nasty enviroment to be in. I smelt horrible when i left but i didnt realize how bad the smell was till i had a day pass off base. Imagine 40 stinky *** grown men wearing the same uniform for days while sweating and eating consitpating foods. haha

Old 04-19-2011, 07:53 AM

"The Rainmaker" hahaha, I had one of those when I went to basic. The ceiling was dripping. At 11:30 at night. One of the guys got busted asleep on night watch. Everyone paid for it. We had 80 guys in our barracks. Man, did that place STINK!!!

Old 04-19-2011, 06:35 PM

Haha yeah man its a nasty enviroment to be in. I smelt horrible when i left but i didnt realize how bad the smell was till i had a day pass off base. Imagine 40 stinky *** grown men wearing the same uniform for days while sweating and eating consitpating foods. haha
Lmao, ain't this the truth... I'm in tech school right now, and we just got a new roommate fresh from BMT yesterday... Talk about the worst smell ever! And to think I smelled like that 1 month ago and didn't even know it.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So im at work and decide to check my email. I had a bad feeling for some reason and sure enough i gotta email from my captain telling me to go see the first sgt in the morning. DAMN!!!!!

Im thinking he just needs my signature on my motorcycle accident report maybe? Atleast i hope.

Its never good when i gotta see higher ups though. haha
Fresh high & tight tonight & clean uniform in the morning.

Quick Reply: Nervous waiting!!!!