Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

neighbors

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default neighbors

i am sorry but i have some really annoying neighbors. These people do wierd **** all the time at all. I think they are tweakers. Maybe i could just walk over there and punch em. just curious if anyone else has retarded neighbors!

Old 03-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: neighbors

no but if i get home at the same time as my neighbor, she'll talk my ear off for about 15 minutes, and half the time i cant even understand what shes saying

Old 03-12-2007, 08:43 PM

I do three houses down calls the cops on me daily for niose when I leave for work at 630 and the cops usually tell them there is nothing they can do, but the best part is my 2 neighbors between them both have harleys go outside rev the hell out of them cause you know they have radiators so its ok and nobody says anything to them. They can wake my wife up with the revving but she never hears me leave unless i wind it out in first to about 10g

Old 03-12-2007, 10:03 PM

Yeah... My neighbors are wierd. Same thing... they gotta be dope-heads. I live near a river, and it floods every year behind my house. These guys live in a trailer that sits on top of about 10 concrete blocks. I've never seen them change flooring, etc. It has to be nasty in there. They drive a beat up crown vic. They don't work. Do burn outs on the road behind my house at 1 in the morning. When they don't have any cash for gas. They walk to town along the highway in front of my house. Belive it or not... they're minds still aren't fried completly. I let them borrow my phone to call there mom out-of-state to tell her happy b-day. They told me "If you ever find some **** stolen. Tell us.. we know who'd do it. And if we don't we'll find out." Oh, yeahh... and the whole "If you want some stuff (hint, hint). We can get it" They can do whatever..... it don't bother me. That's there lives, not mine. But yeah if they're messing with my ****. I'd beat it outta them. Just for causing me the troubles.

Old 03-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Retired Moderator

I used to have a neighbor named Harry who was the nicest (but wierdest) neighbor ever. I am convinced he was a tweaker, he was about 60 (probably was only 22, but looked 60), and was ALWAYS tinkering in his shop. I would get up at 5:30 in the morning and hear his compressor runnimg, or I could come home at 2 am on the weekend and hear him banging away on something. Anyway, the landlord knocked his house down and built a new one...he moved.
The neighbors on the other side have a lot of guests that seem to stay for about 5-10 minutes at a time. They must be popular because they get visitors at all hours...I wonder what they do in there. I am tempted to walk around my front yard with my heater, and stare down the scumbags as they get out of their car. Any cops on here that could tell me if I'm asking for a ticket?

Old 03-13-2007, 01:37 AM

Yeah retarded is just the start. I live right next door to this couple. Two of the mostignorant, racist, alcoholic I've ever met.Can't stand theman and everytime I go to warm up my bike toroll outthis guy's in my ear talkin some other bull**** I don't wanna hear.[:@][:'(]

Old 03-13-2007, 01:45 AM

I ♥ my neighbors....

and the guy right next door to me has a gsxr and we ride together fairly often

Old 03-13-2007, 02:20 AM

I am tempted to walk around my front yard with my heater, and stare down the scumbags as they get out of their car.
Is it that cold you have to bring your heater outside?

Old 03-13-2007, 02:25 AM
VP

the lady that lives next door to me came over crying her eyes out like a week after we moved in drunk as **** saying some crazy stuff about her ex husband and all then she goes home and tries to OD on pills so had to call the cops to come take her to the hospital... she was gone at rehab for a week then when she came back she never said one word to us about it...

neighbors who lived above us at my old apartment play DDR all the ****ing time so all we heard was ...bang bang bang... bang bang bang... bang... bang... bang bang bang ... all day and night... oh plus one of them was blind so she was always stomping like she knew where she was going

Old 03-13-2007, 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

I am tempted to walk around my front yard with my heater, and stare down the scumbags as they get out of their car.
Is it that cold you have to bring your heater outside?
ROTF*****!!!!!!!!No please tell me you're joking.

Quick Reply: neighbors