Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

need to vent

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need to vent

so im on the gixxer forum since i have a 99 gsxr 750. im gonna put remote start on it because i have one on my f4i and i like it alot, and i have one laying around.on the f4i there is a security wire so i asked the douche bags over there if there was any type of security wires and all they could say was how fuc*ing lazy and stupid i am for doing this

Old 04-12-2009, 12:41 AM

WHAT?! I'd think that if you had the time and knowledge to make a remote start, then it would be the exact opposite of stupid and lazy. Either way remote starts are super cool.

Old 04-12-2009, 01:11 AM

thats what i think, yes everyone is entitled to their opinion but they dont have to be dicks about it

Old 04-12-2009, 01:47 AM

i like it because i can take my bike outta the garage then remote start it go back in side and get ready and not have to worry about someone ****ing with my bike

Old 04-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mxman87
i like it because i can take my bike outta the garage then remote start it go back in side and get ready and not have to worry about someone ****ing with my bike
This confuses me ... you take the bike outta the garage then remote start it? How is that saving time? I would think you just hit the garage door remote (from inside the house) then hit the remote start (from inside the house) finish putting on your gear, go out and ride. Would be handy for winter riding for sure. Not so much need in the summer.

EDIT:

Oh, and there are tools everywhere. We had one just recently: scottysnotty or sumpin like that ...

Old 04-12-2009, 02:49 AM

yeah im weird like that, my garage is full of crap so theres not alot of room. apparently most the tools ride suzuki cause that forumis full of them
Originally Posted by chainstretcher
This confuses me ... you take the bike outta the garage then remote start it? How is that saving time? I would think you just hit the garage door remote (from inside the house) then hit the remote start (from inside the house) finish putting on your gear, go out and ride. Would be handy for winter riding for sure. Not so much need in the summer.

EDIT:

Oh, and there are tools everywhere. We had one just recently: scottysnotty or sumpin like that ...

Old 04-12-2009, 05:23 AM

I bet there is alot of tools on the gsxr forums. What i want to know is how many of the gixxer squids have road rash. As far as the remote start, do what you want its your bike. I have never had a remote start. Maybe there jealous because they dont have RS or didnt think of it first.

Old 04-12-2009, 06:53 AM

go back to the gixxer forum and tell them that you arent just going to use any remote start. The one you have comes with a "chrome keyfob" and has a neon light, then they will respect ya.

I think its a good idea. it makes more sense with a bike then a car in a lot of ways as your bike really should be warmed up fully before driving it, which can take several minutes.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:13 AM

Wait a minute, you push the bike out of the garage and start it remotely?
Your finger is right there Dude, push the start button

And Squid is right...you could really WOW them if you told them that!

And by the way, you don't go to their Forum and call us Douche-bags do you?

Quick Reply: need to vent