Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NEED TO RANT

Old 10-25-2008, 04:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED TO RANT

Hey guys i just need to rant. First i hate the weather so ****ing much. so I took some leave to go home and see the family and friends. my wife's and mine flight was going to be on friday the 24th with a good 2:56 flight time. Well thanks to a nice storm it was canceled. so now i am in another airport on the 25th waiting for my new flight right...........well guess what, it got delayed almost an hour. I had to get up at 3 this morning just to get here. also the flight that we got is bringing us into san fan in cali so now after we get into cali we have to drive 2 hours just to get to my dad's house. i hate weather and after 12 trips back and forth from cali to north carolina i am starting to hate flying. i know it is no ones falt no one can control the weather, this is just a really bad start to 14 days to leave ( well now 13 ). o and because of the delay here my wife and i only have 15 minutes to get to our conecting flight. today is going to be a long day and thanks for lissening to my rant. one positive we got a flight and i will not miss my brothers 4 year old birthday so there is a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. have a good one.[sm=rant.gif]

Old 10-25-2008, 05:47 AM
Default RE: NEED TO RANT

Its 38 deg.'s here.... Classic... I am beginning to dislike you.[:@]

Old 10-25-2008, 06:01 AM

I dont really dislike ya. I guess the better word would be envy. Its 38 now and supposed to be a tropical 45 today for the high.

I'm down with your adoption plan. Do you cover travel expenses too

Old 10-25-2008, 06:07 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's 30C here, RAINING, and everyone's moaning about the wind !
I've been snowbound over a week in the mountains, and couldn't get home, so know how frustrating weather can be.(taught me how to drink Jamaican coffee, though) Normal coffee plus a shot of rum - you don't care about the weather after the first few cups......
At least you only lost ONE day.........
Enjoy the rest of your leave........

Old 10-25-2008, 06:54 AM

not to pour salt on an open wound.....but it is 5 am and 60 degrees......high today of 83. I am heading to my mothers out in the desert where it will be around 90. and yes I am riding out there.....short shorts and a tanktop under the racing leathers.....

Old 10-25-2008, 07:57 AM

you're very correct love...you're mind is definately very deep in that gutter...and I suppose guys wear absolutely nothing under the leathers....

and see...now its you going way off the topic on the off topic thread....not my fault

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NEED TO RANT