Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need Opinions....Myspace

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2008, 08:47 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need Opinions....Myspace

I had one to spy on my kids but stopped after a few months. They weren't doing anything I could yell at em about.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 PM

lol rcr nice but i am 21 no myspace here feel like it is for meeting girls and some kids i would like to aviod some i know would look me up. "friends" that always want to hang out but dont get i dont really like them. all my friends i know i can contact so maybe i will create on soon dont know yet???

Old 04-07-2008, 09:10 PM

I just have a myspace account so I can talk on the forums. Well I have two cuase the first one got banned. [:@]

Old 04-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 11 brothers and sisters scattered accross this country, and on top of that 38 nieces and nephews, and is nearly impossible for me to keep in touch with every single one. I have a myspace. I cant check up on them, they can check up on me. When my son was myspace, I was able to keep an eye on him as well... I also keep in touch with my motorcycle buddy's there too.

Its like one stop shopping.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:09 PM

there are different opinions about myspace. i use it to keep in contact with all of my friends. im not a myspace ***** or anything. i very rarely change my profile, or the song at that. i login whenever im bored or lookin for something to do online. my gf has it, pretty much all of my friends and some family have it, and its good to see what they are up to. i know i could just call them, but im not a phone person. i like looking at peoples pictures when they put them up too. its interesting.

but then you have these idiot on myspace...old men preying on the minors...minors looking for old men...people posing with guns and pot plants and stupid crap of that nature. your crap talkers. stuff like that. i hate that and it annoys me.

so i guess it all comes down to personal preference. and ill leave it at that. lol

Old 04-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I have myspace, several of us locals signed up, all it is used for is organizing rides basiclly.

Old 04-08-2008, 12:33 AM

I have Myspace...link is in my sig

I just use it for the purpose of keeping in touch with people.. I actually found a few people i went to HS with (over 10 yrs ago)
and now talk to quite often through messages on there.. I dont have crazy videos or pictures up..most everything is hidden

Old 04-08-2008, 12:36 AM

I have both accounts. I check my Facebook, twice a week.
Myspace, once every 2 weeks. Nothing special you're missing.

Old 04-08-2008, 01:34 AM
Banned

I have a myspace account for one thing. That was trying to locate a family member. Never worked. I can't remember the last time I logged on.

Worthless IMO

Old 04-08-2008, 01:43 AM

I got both! And I check them pretty often I wont lie lol.

Quick Reply: Need Opinions....Myspace