Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need honest advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need honest advice

Niiice post Classic ! Single healthy male complaining about a loan on an old bike is a NO GO. Life is rough at times for all of us, you must prevail and be better. You have to actively go out and look for a better life it will not come to you. Better jobs and better paying ones at that are out there, and there is nothing wrong with working 2 jobs sometimes to get ahead. I've done it before when times were tough and it served it's purpose.

Old 10-26-2008, 10:42 PM

txn, there isgood advice here, listen

Old 10-26-2008, 10:49 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

Niiice post Classic ! Single healthy male complaining about a loan on an old bike is a NO GO. Life is rough at times for all of us, you must prevail and be better. You have to actively go out and look for a better life it will not come to you. Better jobs and better paying ones at that are out there, and there is nothing wrong with working 2 jobs sometimes to get ahead. I've done it before when times were tough and it served it's purpose.
FYI i have been out looking, i bet in the past 2 months ive put in over 200 apps. im willing to move, try a new field anything!!!! so i have been actively looking, if i hadnt of been actively trying to change my situation id have to right to sit here and bitch! but i have been trying and nothings working but ya know what...dont worry bout it ill quit taking up forum space.
Dueces
Classic and Pam great advice. Doog aprreciate the words. duece

Old 10-27-2008, 01:09 PM

I don't live with you or know you, so how would i know that ? Don't get all sour-puss and start throwing insults bud.

Another way to save up some cash is cut out luxuries if you haven't. No eating out, no beers, get rid of the cable TV, little stuff like that will go a long way come the end of the month. Sell off stuff that you have but don't use or need anymore.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

I don't live with you or know you, so how would i know that ? Don't get all sour-puss and start throwing insults bud.

Another way to save up some cash is cut out luxuries if you haven't. No eating out, no beers, get rid of the cable TV, little stuff like that will go a long way come the end of the month. Sell off stuff that you have but don't use or need anymore.
i dont have any luxuries amigo, and i havent thrown any insults, where did you get i threw an insult? i said Dueces. you know another way to say c-ya, bye, etc

Old 10-27-2008, 01:36 PM

My apologies then. I live in a tough neighborhood, and duece is used as an insult. It has a different meaning then douche, but similiar enough.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Focus on the solution, not the problem.

Even though they are crap jobs..you can always pickup time at say pizza delivery, if you have a car. Work Thursday, Friday And Saturday nights and you could pull in some cash. Better with busy mom and Pops over the chains. They are the kind of jobs that you can drop when you don't need to the money, but good for filling in gaps.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:03 PM

not a bad idea woo, thanks ill check the mom and pop places, not to many around here though. mainly its the big chains, Papa johns,dominos,pizza hut.
Original: fuze
My apologies then. I live in a tough neighborhood, and duece is used as an insult. It has a different meaning then douche, but similiar enough.
Sorry, didnt know duece could be used as an insult? LOL around here everyone says duece when leaving someplace. LOL

Old 10-27-2008, 02:08 PM

It's all good. Goodluck with everything man, hope it comes together for you.

Quick Reply: Need honest advice