Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Need advise thinking of murder...

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:56 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need advise thinking of murder...

i don't know about yours, but my 4 labs are the most loving, friendly dogs in the world. That is, until someone tries to break in my house. Both times that this happened, they turned into 100lb teeth-baring crazies. I would hate/love to see what they would do to someone that actually got in. Labs weren't bred for guarding, but they are ridiculously loyaland usually even more protective of children then their owners.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:05 AM

man this is just an overall ****ty situation, i have no advise other that to say take parts of everything that was said here and assemble your own plan.....take action that this guy is unaware of.....that way you won't **** him off, and you have a better chance of catching him.

Old 10-27-2008, 08:16 AM

guy broke into our house....got four steps in before waking up my dog...needless to say they didnt proceed any further before ****ting their pants and turning right around...3 other houses in my neighborhood werent so lucky.

Old 10-27-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

i don't know about yours, but my 4 labs are the most loving, friendly dogs in the world. That is, until someone tries to break in my house. Both times that this happened, they turned into 100lb teeth-baring crazies. I would hate/love to see what they would do to someone that actually got in. Labs weren't bred for guarding, but they are ridiculously loyaland usually even more protective of children then their owners.
yeah i had my two labs chase out an attempted burglar once, the guy tried breakinto sliding glass door, after breaking his screw driver in the back door whili trying to pry it open, one of the 2 labs{other lab was in kennel bcuz he was tearing yard apar at night] (female with an amazingly deep scary as **** bark, more scary than the dobermans and greatdanes ive had) chased the guy outa the yard, dude jumped the fence, neighbor was leaving for work guy slmaed gate into his face got like 4 stiches blah blah....

Old 10-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Instead of selling the house...move and rent it out. BUT I know you are in love with the house. All I can say, it's just a house. Your family is more important to you.

Don't do anything to instigate the problem at this point except deadlocks alarm, surveillance, etc. Keep in mind, that's all just a deterrent and if he really wants to cause you hell, well he can. You can do a courthouse search and see if there is still a lien on the home. Not that it does anything but make you more nuts.

Old 10-27-2008, 04:44 PM

I have a rottweiler.....she will eat people. I suggest you get one

Old 10-27-2008, 05:08 PM

proof that it is him. I find myself wishing I could catch him In my house because I would have no problem ending his life then and claiming self defence
You need cameras hooked to a PC, or remote way to catch him in the act.

Or just contact HC and hire him to clean that guy's illegal ways... oneway or the other...[8D]

Old 10-27-2008, 05:15 PM

i keep my m4 loaded at all times with 7 spare magazines along with an H&K 40 loaded and a 9mm loaded.

Old 10-27-2008, 05:23 PM

I've had tons of things stolen from me, fortunately for them nothing from inside my home. My advice would be to delete this thread just incase you do kill him, and when you do, make sure he bleeds out before the police show. Lastly, plant a gun on him, not a knife, you have to prove your self defense.

Quick Reply: Need advise thinking of murder...