Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

NBA Playoffs

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 05:55 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NBA Playoffs

All you laker fans should not discount the Celtics if thats what the finals end up. I am not saying the Celts will win, its just not gonna be that easy. I know it was a bit ago but the Celts did beat the Lakers in both regular season meetings, by 11 in Boston, and by 19 in LA.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:46 AM

Celtics FTW!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bah! The Spurs let me down.....I can't stand how they lose their momentum and blow games in the 4th. I'm pulling for the pistons now.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

I'm pulling for the pistons now.
+1 (but only against baaaaaaaaaston , when they're in the finals, KOBE FTW)

Old 05-30-2008, 11:25 AM

fugg kobaho

Old 05-30-2008, 10:30 PM
Retired Moderator

I hate the Sperms. Tim Duncan is the only player who has never commited a foul ever and is the beneficiary of the most "non-calls" in the history of the game. Ginobli is the most floppingest player in the game since Vlade Divac(also an asshat). Bowen is the most cheating player since Steve Smith, and Horry (ex-Laker) is the most improved violent asshat since Claude Lemieux (sorry for the hockey reference). If a team has to rely on a call within the last one second of a game, then they don't deserve to win (it was an obvious non-call anyway to make up for the bad call when Fisher hit the rim with a few seconds to go, and they called it a shot clock violation instead of off on Horry's knee...ball to the Lakers). For those that hate Kobe and the Lakers...you wish you had Kobe on your team. He is the best player since Jordan, and has more tricks in the bag than Jordan. If he wins a few more rings, I will give him the "best ever" title. We are watching a piece of history here, peeps, and we are lucky to be present as it happens. Go Lakers for ever and ever. Godbless America, and Godbless us everyone!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:34 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

He is the best player since Jordan, and has more tricks in the bag than Jordan. If he wins a few more rings, I will give him the "best ever" title.
whoa whoa WHOA doodoo! lets not say anything that will get us damned to hell for all eternity! its not to late to retract your previous statement!

Old 05-30-2008, 10:50 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

He is the best player since Jordan, and has more tricks in the bag than Jordan. If he wins a few more rings, I will give him the "best ever" title.
whoa whoa WHOA doodoo! lets not say anything that will get us damned to hell for all eternity! its not to late to retract your previous statement!
Babe (luvs me the big boobies...inside joke, folks), Jordan is the current best player EVER! I am only saying something that should be considered. He can't always be the best player forever. Kobe can shoot from anywhere in the world. I watched him make a shot from Istanbul (not Constantinoble) to win a game once...okay, so I exaggerate. Consider this: Kobe won the MVP of the league. If (a big if), he wins the finals he could very well win the MVP of the finals. Then, if (another big if), he wins a gold with the US olympic team, he has attained something only one othere player has ever attained...Oh yeah, that is Jordan. You have Chicago in your blood...you are biased. Love your guts, though...

Old 05-30-2008, 10:58 PM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

Babe (luvs me the big boobies...inside joke, folks)
haha good save! let me state for the record that i would go gay (i live for vajayjay!)for kobe, i think he is the best player in the league right now HANDS DOWN.He's my second favorite active player (behind AI) and if he played for anyone else but the lakers,he'd prolly be number 1...but as you mentioned, i am biased as hell, and no onewillever tophis airnessIMO [8D]

Old 05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I also think Jordan has one other thing, at least to me that makes him top. He won 3, then left ball for 2 years, came back and immediatly won 3 more. That to me is a feat that is almost untouchable.