Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my two cents

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 01:47 PM
Retired Admin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my two cents

Shhhhh It was the closest thing to an example I could think of.....so it may not have gone down exactly like I discribed? LOL But I think the point was given. And I said a "couple" of girls so there is more than one!! hahaha[8D]

Old 02-16-2006, 01:54 PM

Yea if you think this forum is bad go check out one for Atv's or dirtbikes....Where the 13-15year olds run rampant and know every fact under the sun(or so their little minds think) and will fight to the death over the internet over retarded things! This has been a very helpful and welcoming forum and group of people so far that i have seen, hell i would be in the dark if don hadn't helped me with my flushmounts.(thanks again)

You just have to get some thicker skin like said above. Take it in stride, there are several jokers around here. The forum will grow on you!

Old 02-16-2006, 02:17 PM

I am actually shocked by this. I have had nothing but a great experience here and I hope to ride with a bunch of these guys/gals down the road. I have had more laughs here than any other forum out there plus you have people like DonCollins that really help you. ( I used Don because he posted here, I know there is a bunch of you that deserve the credit) I think you may need to roll with the punches. If you need help I find that this is the only place I go. Give these guys an honest try and trust me you will love them. Not in a way that Don and Musichyp love a strong man.

Old 02-16-2006, 02:32 PM

Ya win some ya lose some, such is life if you don`t like what someone says be grown up and don`t rise to it. Down the threads it will go into history.
In fact wtf?

Old 02-16-2006, 06:28 PM

ok ok, sorry if i offended anybody, but dont bash the idea just cuase its new, i have been riding my bike like this for the past 7 months and so far, there is no difference from day 1.
i think alot of you guys are just getting the wrong picture. extremely high temp paint is very thin paint, its not like a latex house paint.

and no im not on crack!

Old 02-16-2006, 06:32 PM

Look man, you have to expect some flames when you tell people you poured paint into your exhaust as a "mod". I dont know a ton about bikes, but I know that theres no way in hell im going to do that. If it worked for your bike then great, congrats. Regardless you have to expect some harsh opinions unless you are completely new to online message boards as a whole. By your own words on this thread you imply that you visit several boards on motorcycles alone, so I must assume you arent new to forums.

This post comes close to trolling, and your exhaust "mod" post is , at best, contraversial. What exactly was the response you expected?

Im new to this forum and I like it quite a bit. There are much higher populated forums on the topic, but this one has a slew of good people that are both knowledgable and helpful. If you dont like it then stop posting. Problem solved.

Old 02-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well...i'm not either! but like you said before in another post and i still dunno how you know...i ate tons of paint chips but that was a long time ago...
mang...don't get all upset and stuff...it's all friendly you know? yea some people are opinionated and that's how life is...and lots are internet tough guys so let them be!
as for me...yea i flamed you...and i get flamed too, and it's all just FONNNY as hell! don't take anything personal yo!

but dude...you owe me big time cause mah bike is still orbitting the earf right now from me trying to remove the point in my pipe with paint thinner! ;-)

come on dude...i know it's not v-day no mo but i send you flowers anyway ok? now kiss don and chain and whoever else and make up!

Old 02-16-2006, 06:59 PM

yo tahoe i dont know what happen to you when you were little, but damn your funny man!
oh sorry bout your bike if i hear anything about it ill let ya know !!

Old 02-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Uh, Tahoe -- NASA called. The towing bill for your bike is gonna be a MO_FO

And no kissing the moderators[:@] Well, unless it's Nee or Pitsvtec or similar CBRforum hottie. And before he asks, no ... cjbettis is not a hottie[8D]

Old 02-16-2006, 07:42 PM
L8X

YEAH WADE, EVER HEARD OF SPELLCHECK??? j/k, see? all in good fun.

Quick Reply: my two cents