Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My New Years Resolution

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My New Years Resolution

ORIGINAL: telgren

so you use this card, they give you cash back, and then they buy beer?
No, Telly, it's like an ATM card for food stamps. So, I see it all the time and have ranted before, a third generation welfare momgoes into a store and buys ice cream, Cap'n Crunch, Tyson chicken, and pixie sticks. Since she doesn't have to spend cash for those items, she has money to buy her smokes and a 40 of OldEnglish. This guy I saw the other day bought a soda with his food stamp atm card (Oregon Trail card), and then spent hiscash on Mickey's. I also see little kids in the stores with their mom's cards, buying candy and ****. I get so pissed. Ipaid taxes all year and still had to pay 3k in taxes at the end of the fiscal year. I am paying for thatlittle **** in the market, who has his mom's welfare card, and wants to buy candy and soda. If she learned how to keep her **** legs closed, maybe I wouldn't have to pay so much money to house, clothe, and feed her 350# *** and her kool-aid stain lipped, booger caked, inbred children. Maybe we can grind up welfare moms, turn them into Soilent Green,and feed the homeless abroad. That could also give us more resources for our own country. Have I gone too far? [sm=rant.gif] Voodoo out...again!

Old 01-03-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned

If she learned how to keep her **** legs closed, maybe I wouldn't have to pay so much money to house, clothe, and feed her 350# *** and her kool-aid stain lipped, booger caked, inbred children. Maybe we can grind up welfare moms, turn them into Soilent Green,and feed the homeless abroad. That could also give us more resources for our own country. Have I gone too far? [sm=rant.gif] Voodoo out...again!
Priceless!!!!

Old 01-04-2008, 07:09 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

No, Telly, it's like an ATM card for food stamps. So, I see it all the time and have ranted before, a third generation welfare momgoes into a store and buys ice cream, Cap'n Crunch, Tyson chicken, and pixie sticks. Since she doesn't have to spend cash for those items, she has money to buy her smokes and a 40 of OldEnglish. This guy I saw the other day bought a soda with his food stamp atm card (Oregon Trail card), and then spent hiscash on Mickey's. I also see little kids in the stores with their mom's cards, buying candy and ****. I get so pissed. Ipaid taxes all year and still had to pay 3k in taxes at the end of the fiscal year. I am paying for thatlittle **** in the market, who has his mom's welfare card, and wants to buy candy and soda. If she learned how to keep her **** legs closed, maybe I wouldn't have to pay so much money to house, clothe, and feed her 350# *** and her kool-aid stain lipped, booger caked, inbred children. Maybe we can grind up welfare moms, turn them into Soilent Green,and feed the homeless abroad. That could also give us more resources for our own country. Have I gone too far? [sm=rant.gif] Voodoo out...again!
No I would completely agree, that if the government is going to give you money for food, it should be used for actual healty nutricious food, not candy, kool-aid, and chips. Matter of fact I would say the price of all those items should be doubled and whatever extra is left in there should be dumped into a large account for gym memberships, and anti-fat campaigns.

Old 01-04-2008, 07:39 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I agree 100% man. It pisses me off that I go to work every day and lead a good life so I can pay taxes for these f**K's to lay in bed all day and abuse the system.

I am a 30 year old white middle class male and that is the most screwed segment to be in-we get no brakes at all, not that i'm asking for anything, but you know what I mean. I love how some young girl can get knocked up and the goverment will help with food, child care and collage. If that same girl gets knocked up a second time she will get more money-WTF? let's rewand her for being a total ****. I think the goverment should make all women under the age of 25 that are not married get a BC shot howevermany times a year they have to have one or a warrant for there arrest would be issed. I know it take two to make a baby, but while the women collects the help from the goverment the father is paying for child support and gets no help at all.

As far as the fat thing goes-if someone want's to loose weight they will if they want to that bad. You can not force someone to work out or eat less.

Old 01-04-2008, 09:26 AM

I used to work at a grocery store and this couple bought a bunch of food which they paod for with food stamps. It seemed ok as they accually bought normal food. Same types of things I buy when I go grocery shopping. But of course I pay with my own hard earned money. Anyway, they asked for help getting the groceries in there car, that struck me as odd since he was a perfectly healthy young guy. I went out to there car to load it up, and the scaming a**holes had a nice escalade. Not and old one either. I'm talking big bug eyed head lights new! Oh well I guess theres nothing anyone can do about it.

As for fat people what I hate the most is that they choose to get fat. It happens slowley and if they didnt want to get fat they would be like, hmm my pants are getting tight I should lay off the fried food a bit. It's not like one day they woke up 300 lbs.