Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My New Toy--Alienware Aurora M9700 Laptop

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My New Toy--Alienware Aurora M9700 Laptop

I saw those games at the Base Exchange. Might check 'em out sometime....

Old 10-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Registered Users

Yeah, I was thinking it was either the lappy or a down payment on the new *gasp* Suzuki GSXR600. Lappy won out

Old 10-26-2006, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

Yeah, I was thinking it was either the lappy or a down payment on the new *gasp* Suzuki GSXR600. Lappy won out
[sm=bounceybounce.gif]
better choice!!![sm=smiley20.gif]
o8

Old 10-26-2006, 11:01 PM

WOW...hmm, I think it's funny, every one of my workmates are a junkie on that game, it's all they do is talk about grinding thier level 40 or 60 to quest this or that....those dudes spend all night and weekends on that thing...oh well, to each his own, had no idea it was so big.

Old 10-27-2006, 12:41 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

WOW...hmm, I think it's funny, every one of my workmates are a junkie on that game, it's all they do is talk about grinding thier level 40 or 60 to quest this or that....those dudes spend all night and weekends on that thing...oh well, to each his own, had no idea it was so big.
It's just like anything else (including us), there is a whole community that lives and dies by it. Granted, I am not even close to as bad as many because there is way too much life to live, but it can sure get you by the "guriamies".

Old 10-27-2006, 01:51 AM

I can see it, I mean, but I come on here for a few minutes throughout the day and check around, but these guys designate a time like it's a mission, run home and play on thier lunch break, and come into work all tired talking about epic gear or something....funny. when I think of a computer guy that serious, I'm thinking of some pale dude wearing a tin-foil hat or something....

Old 10-27-2006, 03:12 AM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

I can see it, I mean, but I come on here for a few minutes throughout the day and check around, but these guys designate a time like it's a mission, run home and play on thier lunch break, and come into work all tired talking about epic gear or something....funny. when I think of a computer guy that serious, I'm thinking of some pale dude wearing a tin-foil hat or something....
I've never worn a tin-foil hat in my life....and I've never been accused of being pale [&:]...but I have been mistaken for a guy until the particulars of human anatomy become evident Seriously tho'....I used to be that way back in the day (SEGA!), but it goes away. I pulled a semi all-nighter with F.E.A.R. last night, but after a couple EXTREMELY strong cups of coffee, I was good for a grunt or two of acknowledgment. Ahh for the days when I was younger and I could stay up and not even blink when it was time to go to work. Where does the time go?

Ahh well....time for my warm milk and off to bed...

Old 10-27-2006, 04:11 AM

Ya know not to get away from the matter at hand...but as i write this post in EQ'n..ive been a gamer for 5years now..amongst riding and whellin with my 5 year old..its my favorite thing to do..before WoW there was EQ..and before EQ was really big it was Ultima Online along with DAoC..i save the shooters and sports games for PS2 ...PC's are for gaming.. and RR's are for racing...LOL..HEAL ME!!!!!....

Old 10-27-2006, 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: stephygee

P.S. For Flip...Dell bought AW earlier this year, but Dell is marketing the AW line as strictly gamer desktops/laptops.
That is news to me. I wonder why they still sell their XPS rigs, which was their competition to AW, Falcon, and the other gaming computer companies.

I hope they are treating AW as a seperate company, I still stand by my Dell comments. They suxxor!

Old 10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol...i actually hooked up my sega last night and was playing Dune and Jungle Strike. It was awesome.

this guy on another forum played WoW and sold his account on ebay for $600! i was shocked. didnt think someone would spend $600 on a video game.

Quick Reply: My New Toy--Alienware Aurora M9700 Laptop