Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My new job

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 12:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My new job

CONGRATZ MAN. Ya plz don't rain on homey's parade.I have a ticket too from a bs cop and got a lawyer.Cops are like everyone else.some good/some bad.We always remember the bad ones

so don't be a bad coppa plz

Old 12-30-2006, 04:22 PM

ORIGINAL: OldFatGuy

Dude, nobody likes getting a ticket, but don't dump on this guy's thread. He didn't give you the ticket and he is pursuing his dream. Cops are just like anyone else, there are good ones, mediocre ones, and bad ones. If he said he was chasing his dream of being an accountant, you wouldn't dump on him for all the other accountants in the world that have embezzled funds and cost untold people their retirements and so forth.

Sounds like you know you were speeding and you took the chance, you just wanted the cop to give you a break when you got caught. Sometimes they will, but I doubt I would if I caught someone doing 100+ on a public road. Have I gotten a little frisky and done triple digits? Yes, we all let the adrenaline get to us sometimes. But I'm not gonna dump on his good fortune.
+1

Old 12-30-2006, 07:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Sparkie

Don't really like cops, especially after one of them gave me a 100+ ticket last weekend. Now looking for lawyer. I begged him to let me go, I was speeding but I was in two lane carpool with walls on both sides and almost no traffic, he said it is not his problem.I know for a fact that big chunk of officers got into law enforcment to stimulate their low self esteem. Many of them are criminals and crooks. And they still keep calling asking for donation to help kids whose cop parents have fallen doing their duty. Law enforcement is not a dangerous job, your chances to get killed are 20 times less than construction workers for instance.
In my entire life I have never used their service,question is do we really need so many cops who suck our tax money?
Hey man. Thats your opinion and thats fine. I respect that. But you also got to respect the job of the officer who wrote you. You said you knew you were doin triple digits and even though there was no traffic you were still breaking the law. My question is why did you stop. You should have kept going because it seems like you dont care anyway. And dont forget, I ride also. Yes, I too broke the law on my bike but if I got caught, Im not going to say cops are useless because he wouldn't let me go. Anyway, its funny because i was in construction before this job. Yes, it wasdangerous but so is being an officer no matter what you think. Whenever that radio goes off, you dont know whats going to happen when you get there.

Anyway guys, theacademy starts in 2 weeks, then it 5 months of hell. I cant wait. Im gonna put the bike away till its over, because if I happen to get hurt at all, I get kicked out. I dont want that to happen. Thanks again for everybodys support.....well, almost everybody.

Old 12-31-2006, 01:11 AM

ORIGINAL: wickedhx

ORIGINAL: Sparkie

Don't really like cops, especially after one of them gave me a 100+ ticket last weekend. Now looking for lawyer. I begged him to let me go, I was speeding but I was in two lane carpool with walls on both sides and almost no traffic, he said it is not his problem.I know for a fact that big chunk of officers got into law enforcment to stimulate their low self esteem. Many of them are criminals and crooks. And they still keep calling asking for donation to help kids whose cop parents have fallen doing their duty. Law enforcement is not a dangerous job, your chances to get killed are 20 times less than construction workers for instance.
In my entire life I have never used their service,question is do we really need so many cops who suck our tax money?
Hey man. Thats your opinion and thats fine. I respect that. But you also got to respect the job of the officer who wrote you. You said you knew you were doin triple digits and even though there was no traffic you were still breaking the law. My question is why did you stop. You should have kept going because it seems like you dont care anyway. And dont forget, I ride also. Yes, I too broke the law on my bike but if I got caught, Im not going to say cops are useless because he wouldn't let me go. Anyway, its funny because i was in construction before this job. Yes, it wasdangerous but so is being an officer no matter what you think. Whenever that radio goes off, you dont know whats going to happen when you get there.

Anyway guys, theacademy starts in 2 weeks, then it 5 months of hell. I cant wait. Im gonna put the bike away till its over, because if I happen to get hurt at all, I get kicked out. I dont want that to happen. Thanks again for everybodys support.....well, almost everybody.
hey man, good luck, and let us know when u get out!