Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my new car

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008 | 07:20 PM
Default RE: my new car

congrats on a new car! its a good car 4cyliners( saves **** load of gas)180 hp looks good and hey at least its rwdgood luck.

Old 11-17-2008 | 07:23 PM

Rode beside a red one today. The red is nice.

Old 11-17-2008 | 08:43 PM
|
Registered Users

i would of got a manual but my feet are way too dorked up from surgery from getting blown up in afghanistan so i got to go with the automatic

Old 11-17-2008 | 08:49 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I think it is a cool looking car. You want to talk about a girl car, everytime I see a dude in a VW Beetle (new) I want to ask if he is also holding his wife's purse. Now, people who take two parking spaces up close do raise my hackles, and I think it is a bigger invite for people to do something bad than keeping if drom getting a ding.People are mean and rotten. I admit to hawking a loogie or two in my day, but no actual damage. If you are in the back of a lot...who cares. Go for it. Up front, however, inplies you and your car are more important than me and my car. Who the f_ck are you Mr. 89 Civic? Your wife has inverted nipples...hahahaha. All the kids on the block make fun of you because I showed them the sex tape you made...the one I stole out of your den while you were on vacation in the Keys. They think your wifes inverted nipples look like Curley after Moe just poked him in the eyes. What up? You wanna fight me, 89 Civic? Huh? I willkick you in the knee...that's right...your mf*ing knee, bish.

Wow...where did that come from?
What, are you a 12 yr old parking lot attendant?!?! your blabbering envy!!!! hahahha.

Thanks for seconding me.. we can be haters together. and inverted nipple are SEXY! they are like little *** catchers.. hehe (sorry ladies, but u know its funny)

Old 11-17-2008 | 09:03 PM
VP

wow...sucks your thread got shat on...

Much respect for the car man. I've had my car 3 years now and I still park in the back of parking lots. I only have 1 door ding on her that most people can't even see.

Old 11-17-2008 | 09:16 PM

Thats cool now you and your friends can go out for girls night outin style with the top down

Old 11-17-2008 | 09:29 PM

Wouldn't mind having one of those...they look fun.

Old 11-17-2008 | 09:37 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

ORIGINAL: woo545

I was thinking the other day, I think I can fit 9 smart cars in my garage.

EDIT: Maybe 12 if I'm creative.
Dude, is that a sexual euphemism?
Damn it. I spent all day trying to thinking of a retort to this. I got nothing. Touché my dear sir.

Old 11-17-2008 | 10:33 PM
|
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: Liquidpjear

Thats cool now you and your friends can go out for girls night outin style with the top down
wow dumb **** we will just have to do that

Old 11-17-2008 | 10:39 PM

O we're just kidding with you. Not much out there thats better than having a new vehicle. Expect when you drive to the mall and chicks jump you and still your car. Bawhahahahah.. Ok I'm done. I'm gonna go jerk off now.