Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my new car

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008 | 07:53 PM
Default RE: my new car

a 177-hp four-cylinder engine[:'(] You better slap a twin turbo in that thing man!

/ I love that interior though. Very stylish.

Old 11-16-2008 | 07:57 PM

ORIGINAL: RedRider07

ORIGINAL: ebinz88cane

PS: +1 on the chick car. atleast its new though. (yea im a hater, just think its dumb when peole park their fords and pontiacs like its something other than a ford or pontiac)

[sm=rant.gif]
So since some people can't afford a Ferrari/Mercedes/BMW to park like that, they shouldn't baby their cars and be protective of it? If I just dropped over $15k on a car I sure as hell would be concerned some little kid might swing his door open and dent it. I wouldn't take up two spots, but I would be careful not to park next to a beater. Messing with someones car is about one of the lowest things you can do. No matter how big of a D-bag they are I wouldn't go behind there back and do something to their car when they aren't around.
I didnt say not baby/protect ur car. I said dont park like a jackass.

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  17.4 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  9.9 KB

Just barely park over the line? whats the point? that nots going to stop someone from parking there. That encourages someone even more to squeeze in. If your so worried about your car park it further out in the parking lot and take 2spots if you must.. not 1 @ 1/16 of a spot.

I never said dont baby ur car or protect it.. but there is common law , an unwritten law not to park like a douche in a parking lot.. your not the only one that wants to park.

EDIT: and yes if there is a $500,000 sports car sitting in the parking lot it makes a little more sense why someone would hog two spots.. how many hundreds of thousands of pontiacs are out there, your car is safer to park correctly, in both lines & straight.. sad but true

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:15 PM
|
Registered Users

well i wasnt being a jackass i parked way in the back where there was plenty of room up front for other cars and im sorry im not rich like you and can afford lambos and Ferraris

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: timpeet

well i wasnt being a jackass i parked way in the back where there was plenty of room up front for other cars and im sorry im not rich like you and can afford lambos and Ferraris
its ok, just park within the lines.

(I dont have a lambo, but I do know how to park my car)

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:21 PM
|
Registered Users

i only parked there to take te pictures and i really dont think i did any harm to your ability to find a parking spot beacuse of where i parked so i don see why your so butt hurt

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:39 PM

Bitches dont know about my "chick" car.

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:49 PM

What a lame rant. Not even a rant, just blubbering envy. Christ. What are you, like a 12 year-old parking attendant...unspoken lot rules are different in different areas of the lot at different times. You can't tell any of that from the pictures. Here, here's a douche, get the sand out and pipe down.

Old 11-16-2008 | 10:58 PM

ehh not a big fan of small cars, but its a nice whip!

Old 11-16-2008 | 11:06 PM

ORIGINAL: timpeet

you sir are correct i dont want anyone next to her

Spirit:

I judged off the pictures, and his own words.

envy of a Pontiac solstice? hahaahaha. Yea you are right, you got me there. Just like I been dying to buy a f*ckin geo metro.

Still not over the last thread huh? Its ok.. You'll get over it one day.

Old 11-16-2008 | 11:10 PM

I like the green. You dont see that color.