Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my memorabilia

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2008, 10:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default my memorabilia

so one of the spare bedrooms in our house is where i keep all our gear and my accident momorabilia, lol. i was straightening up some **** in there today and was looking over some of my stuff and my memories, lol. does anyone else do this? i know some friends that have done track days and keep the helmets from when they go down. to me, all this stuff is memories of my riding so far (and from my quad days).

quad rear grab bar - i think from '02....flipped quad while stunting itand grab bar cut through my left arm, slicing right through the muscle and left a nice scar.

collarbone brace (enjoying that yet XxNew GuyxX?!) - i believe from '02 aswell, flipped quad in a field and dislocated left shoulder and broke collarbone (PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINFUL!!!!! Much worse that the cut muscle)

1st Hospital bracelet - from the rear grab bar accident.

2nd Hospital bracelet - hitting deer on F4i in May '08

3rd Hospital bracelet - highsiding F4i in July '08

white smaller thumb brace - May '08, hit deer on F4i and chipped bone in my thumb (reads "**** deer!")

larger black wrist/thumb brace - May '08 hit deer on F4i and chipped bone in my thumb (reads "deer-0, rider-1)

KBC helmet - from highsiding my F4i in July '08. helmet (me still in it, lol) struck curb going backwards.

piece of F4i upper fairing - from hitting a deer on F4i in May '08

neck brace - from highsiding F4i in July '08

deflated helium balloon - from a friend of mine when i highsided F4i in July '08. visited me in the hospital and brought that (and a Nicky Hayden Repsol replica model), when i was contemplating giving up riding. when you tap the balloon it sings "dont worry, be happy" lol.

Name:  1025081128.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  68.9 KB

i think thats all of it, described haha. i'll probably hold onto this stuff forever.

Old 10-25-2008, 10:59 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my memorabilia

Cool idea jay, but at the rate your going you will need an addition to the house soon

Sorry couldnt resist.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:01 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW BLOW, TK!!!!!! low blow . im doing good so far. keep it up i'll stop riding!

Old 10-25-2008, 11:16 AM

yeah you might need a garage to store all that stuff in, in a few more years jay.......

JK, keep riding, be safe.

Old 10-25-2008, 11:17 AM

****ing smartass's!!! hahaha

Old 10-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Somehow i just dont see you stopping riding, besides of all the things i have done to try and offend you, this was the weakest by far

Old 10-25-2008, 11:35 AM

lol, I'LL NEVER STOP RIDING!!!!! i want to be old, grey haired....wake up in the morning taking my Geritol and eating my grits.......then crushing young'ins on backroads w/ my Honda! riding = LIFE!

and TK, i dont think you need to try and step it up or anything

Old 10-25-2008, 11:44 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOLOLOL @ above comments [sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

But I do the same thing..... only got a few things though (never been to the hospital for anything so no braclets for me). But I do still have my HJC helmet with a nice big flat spot on the back and a broken visor, and my red Fieldsheer mesh jacket that's torn to shreds, from when I went down on the highway (interstate) back on Aug 6, 2005. I should have kept some of the bike parts... my headlight was split in two right down the middle!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:11 PM

I have a few frame sliders that snapped off and a couple of rashed up spools, nothing too crazy.

Old 10-25-2008, 05:08 PM

^ i never kept the frame sliders. didnt think of that. i wouldnt mind taking a sawzaw to the wooden guardrail i broke and just cut the section out, haha. its still there...................its still broken.

Quick Reply: my memorabilia