Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my friend knows someone with a stolen bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my friend knows someone with a stolen bike

so my friend ask me "wanna buy some wheels for you bike because yours are gay" i say "wtf no, there the best looking wheel i ever seen" then he said he had a friend who parting out a bike and if i wanted anything for cheap. i did not really care it was stolen only because it was a gixxxer. if it was a cbr then i would of said something. i then realized it was bad no matter the brand, but still did not say anything. he said it was in his friends garage being parted out.

so dose this make me a bad person. its not my fault someone lost there bike. they should have taken care of it better.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: my friend knows someone with a stolen bike

What if it was your bike being parted out?

Would you want someone to help you get it back or should they keep quiet because they ride a GSX-R and it's only a 600RR?

Old 05-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Banned

so dose this make me a bad person. its not my fault someone lost there bike. they should have taken care of it better.
No it doesn't make you a bad person. No it isn't your fault someone lost their bike, and of course they should have taken care of it better.

So by this logic, we should look the other way when there is a theft. We should help someone part out stolen bikes and if someone doesn't sleep with their bike under their pillow it should be stolen. I can't believe the ******** on this forum.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:44 PM

I think I would say something.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:49 PM

If he wasnt really MY friend, and i knew where he lived, i would place an anonymous tip to the fuzz.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:50 PM
Retired Moderator

James, your friend is a scumbag! You need to get ahold of reality FAST! If I knew someone had a stolen bike, I would call the cops faster than you can blink. Thieves are the lowest life form, and it is your responsibility to inform the police. Fish makes the most valuable point...what if it was your bike? I'm dead serious,think about that for a minute. Imagine how sick you would feel if you came out to the parking lot one day and your bike was gone.It isyour hard work that went into getting that bike, and some loser/drug addict/f_ck face/scumbag that hasn't earned jack **** in their life now is in possesion of your motorcycle...so he can part it out to make a quick buck. Get a clue, Jimbo...that is some serious ****.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:51 PM

ORIGINAL: Flip

If he wasnt really MY friend, and i knew where he lived, i would place an anonymous tip to the fuzz.
+1. You shouldn't even be acquainted with people who steal bikes.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah, thats pretty messed up. if you can drop an anonymy and have it stay that way, i would.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:03 PM

i dont know them, he jsut told me. i cant say something about something i dont know where it is. i dont even know if he would tell me, my friend was not involed in the stealing or parting out of bike he just knows someone who did or is.

Old 05-24-2007, 02:18 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

my friend was not involed in the stealing or parting out of bike he just knows someone who did or is.
That’s enough information for the cops to start there investigation. If your friend has no involvement except knowledge he shouldn't get into trouble as long as he cooperates.

Inept morals are neither an excuse nor a reason to turn away when you see wrong doing. Take a stand, stop being one of the sheepeople of the world and stand up for what’s right.

Quick Reply: my friend knows someone with a stolen bike