Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

my first eye opener

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 05:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default my first eye opener

with the exception of today, people in cars have been really nice to me when ive been on my bike. i always got the "hey, nice bike" and the "yea, i got a bike back home too, just waiting for the weather to get nicer" etc. etc. today, i was riding to work on the highway, and another biker pulls up along side. we're only going about 75 (which everyone else was doing, so it wasnt like we were going crazy on our bikes) and one instance, we changed lanes in a pretty small gap, and i guess to a cager, it would've seemed like we were splitting the traffic (key word being WOULDVE SEEMED). soon enough, some ****ing idiot in a nissan altima flys by, cuts in front of us, and slams on the breaks (he was staring directly at us and laughing about it too! he looked like he was 35 too....****ing grow up), we try and change lanes, and he changes with us and trys to push us off the road...thankfully i made it to work ok, but the other rider got off on the same exit as the car did, hopefully nothing bad happened...i've always heard about drivers like this, but until today, i had no idea what it was really like...everyone pay extra attention and ride safe!

Old 03-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: my first eye opener

sometimes if you kick their mirrors hard enough they break.

Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 PM

I had a similar incident last year with a douche in a pickup truck. Ended up following him for quite a while and he got scared and tried to run away from me. Shows how smart he was thinking he could out run or out maneuver me in a pickup truck. People are idiots!!!

Old 03-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Registered Users

carry one of those collapseable club's and carry it on a leg holster....or just go fast enough that they cant keep up....whenever i get an *** tryin to **** with me i just give them the salute, and makem dissappear

Old 03-30-2007, 07:41 PM

Yep,If you catch-em at a redlight and kick their door in it's your fault,At least thats what the cop said when he arrested me......

Old 03-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Registered Users

but yea &*$# that guy...watch out their everywhere

Old 03-30-2007, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: Dluv35

sometimes if you kick their mirrors hard enough they break.
I like how you think.

Old 03-30-2007, 07:55 PM

i bought new gloves just for these kinds of people

Old 03-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea it was pretty scary, the thing about it is, he did it,and he kept pushing the situation...if he thought we were lane splitting, then point made, go on your way, dont sit there and keep ****ing with us and trying to make us go down

Old 03-30-2007, 08:00 PM

as soon as I get my CWP ill be packing... untill then i just wait for the day im forced to kick some jackasses door as hes trying to squeeze me out of my lane unknowingly

did you try kicking it down a few gears and do a sharp turn around him and just give her the berries on top? when it was clear of course.... i cant stand it when people get their kicks out of being asses, so i do what i can to fk it up for em

Quick Reply: my first eye opener