Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

My 360 went belly up...

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 03:04 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 360 went belly up...

So I went to play my Forza II game, and the screen froze, then the power button started flashing red. I thought I'd get through the 13th without a problem. The customer support was very good, though, and it is covered under warranty...just sucks to have a new game I can't play for a month!

Old 07-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Registered Users
Default RE: My 360 went belly up...

wierd......my JUST went out last week...haven't had a chance to call it in yet though....very odd with the extension by MS, i wonder what's going on...

i am pretty sure mine blinked out because of the cd-drive....it just doesn't spin any more...yours?

Old 07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my step brother was playing mine the other day, with my newly purchased guitar hero II (BEST GAME EVER BTW)and my stupid *** monkey like little cousins knocked it over...the xbox is ok (thank God)but guitar hero lives no more $90 game broken, just like that...

Old 07-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Retired Moderator

They said it was a hardware failure...that was all the detail I got. Yeah, something is up because they just extended the warranty another two years.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:12 PM

see get rid of it and get a wii .. the world is telling you something .. not like your wife has access to your 360 .. just a thought .. first it was the telemarketers now your wife ..hmmm [sm=trust_me.gif]

Old 07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

see get rid of it and get a wii .. the world is telling you something .. not like your wife has access to your 360 .. just a thought .. first it was the telemarketers now your wife ..hmmm [sm=trust_me.gif]
...are yourefering tomy little cheating picture? I hope you know it was a joke! Anyway, I am sold on the 360 because, in my opinion, they have the best variety of games. I'm a huge Tom Clancy fan, and I think those games originate on the Xbox...don't they?

Old 07-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: mkhaynesaz

...are yourefering tomy little cheating picture? I hope you know it was a joke! Anyway, I am sold on the 360 because, in my opinion, they have the best variety of games. I'm a huge Tom Clancy fan, and I think those games originate on the Xbox...don't they?
rainbow 6 las vegas is AWESOME

Old 07-13-2007, 03:24 PM

i know you were kidding i hope you i was too! .. i loved my 360 but it didn't ding my bell till i played h3 online demo .. then i was upset i sold mine .. but is ok it hot here and that means more time on the road maybe this winter i will get another one ! .. but really you got to try the wii !

Old 07-13-2007, 03:32 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

im going to be in the market for a 360 soon is there any way to tell if one has already had recall issues (if i buy used) or if i get a brand new one is there problems accross the board or just in certian batches , etc?

Old 07-13-2007, 03:33 PM

okay my brother in law lives with me, so we have 2 360's cause im taking mine with me to kansas city in a month when i move. im on number 8 and 9 for 360's! Ive sent mine back3 times and his 4! IM SERIOUS! ive had countless games destroyed by the infamous "hardware failure".I called them the last time it screwed up and they offered to replace a diffrent game than what it ate. i almost killed the lady through the phone, darth vader style. but theyve both acted right for the past 6 months or so, so im almost ready to forgive them, especially since they say it takes a couple weeks to fix them, but i live near the repair center so it only takes a couple days to get it back

Quick Reply: My 360 went belly up...