Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

motoxmall

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry motoxmall

Took a long time just to get where I could post but it's worth it if it tells people to stay away from MOTOXMALL. I orderd tire kit for my 4 wheeler for a big ride this week end on sunday of last week. I didn't recieive anything from them about a tracking number. I finally called tuesday and got a person that could barely speak english. I called back and got same person. I finally got thru to her what I was looking for, gave her my order number. She said she would get back to me. never did. After a little research I find they have a store in Cal. There are three people working there. I talked to a man ( spoke a litte better english) said my order was not place because they didn't make the rim I wanted for a artic cat but they had already charged my account. I ask why I had not been informed, he couldn't answer. He wanted more money for tires/rims that would fit. I cancelled and now I am out $620.00 until dispute is settled. Bank is handling it now, BUYERS BEWARE MOTOXMALL IS A JOKE.