Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Motorcycle racing movies

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorcycle racing movies

Just got my copy of TT Closer to the edge. I must say it was an awesome movie that I highly recommend. Just wondering if anyone else has any great movies they have seen that I should check out.

If anyone hasn't heard of it here is

TT3D 2 minute TV spot - YouTube

Old 12-19-2011, 11:31 PM

I would love to see it at the IMAX!

Old 12-20-2011, 01:32 AM

I have also seen ( Faster ) which came out in 2003. It was a great movie also, Its based on moto gp.

I just ordered tonight off amazon ( Fastest ) which is the newer movie of ( Faster ) and also got ( The Doctor, The Tornado and the Kentucky Kid ) which is also based on moto gp, I will post back when I get them how good they are and If I recommend anyone buying them

Old 12-20-2011, 09:41 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

since ive winterized my bike, ive been watching torque. older movie but its about fast bikes.

Old 12-20-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
since ive winterized my bike, ive been watching torque. older movie but its about fast bikes.
I cannot get past the "Bike Fight" on top of the train, it makes me laugh every time.

Old 12-20-2011, 06:12 PM

Check out "worlds fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins. That is one of my favorites.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:27 PM
2011 Ride of the Year

Originally Posted by Rancor
I cannot get past the "Bike Fight" on top of the train, it makes me laugh every time.
hahahahhahaha. i know. but it makes me happy to see sport bikes, and than i look to the garage and im sad again. well, its winter and i just have to deal with it.

Old 12-20-2011, 07:38 PM

Not exactly a motorcycle movie but a good movie for anyone with an attachment to a car or something with an engine can probably appreciate the movie "Love the Beast" It's about Eric Bana's race car he built from his first car when he was 16. Thought it was a pretty good movie.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Retired Super Moderator and Fighterer
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jveach
Just got my copy of TT Closer to the edge. I must say it was an awesome movie that I highly recommend. Just wondering if anyone else has any great movies they have seen that I should check out.
great movie, it's just hard to find states side.... and i don't have blue ray - so it's even harder. i've seen just about everyone on youtube about it. guy seems to think the movie accurately describes the tt.

Originally Posted by scorpionvmu
i'm guilty of having that one too - but half of the movie is dirtbikes riding around with fairings. the opening is pretty badass. and you have to love those guys riding a 954 and an rc51 together.

Originally Posted by Rancor
haha the turn arounds off the trees when they're fighting in the woods in the end is pretty funny too.

Originally Posted by thrasher572
Check out "worlds fastest Indian" with Anthony Hopkins. That is one of my favorites.
that is an amazing movie.

there are a ton of "tt in review" movies out there. they're all pretty good. - or at least the ones i've seen

Old 12-21-2011, 11:25 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by thrasher572
+1 One of favorites as well. Excellent movie & true story.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle racing movies