Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Motorcycle Injury Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008 | 01:29 PM
Default Motorcycle Injury Insurance

Guys and galsI've been a rider for many years and been reading this forum for a while now with a fair amount of posts myself. I continue to keep reading about peoples misfortunes with regard to crashes and injuries. I am going to venture out and basically endorse a product I have used, and you all can use, in case you ever do have the misfortune of laying it down and getting injured. So here it goes:I work for Allstate Insurance and I focus mainly on Accident Health Insurance. I own one of these policys. Here is how it works and WHY I FULLY ENDORSE IT.

The policy costs me $25 bucks a month and when i got in my accident it paid out with room to spare. It is basically an accident only policy with some of the benefits listed below: I will attach an actual policy to the post so you all can print it out.

1) $1000 paid to you if you get admitted to the hospital
2) $200 a day for every day in the hospital
3) $200 if you go by ambulance
4) $450 for doctors fees, x-ray, dentist, emergency services
5) $1500 Fractures/dislocations
6) $50 follow up tretement

The list goes on an on and on.... Lots of benefits paid directly to you in the event you have an accident all for 25 a month. Its a no brainer specially if you don't have any other insurance. If you do, it will basically pay your deductible or help you get the bike back together after the fact. remember these benefits are paid directly to you and not to mention tax free.

Also, if you want to upgrade, you can pay a bit more a month, somewhere in the $45 per month and recive disability as well.

Another real good benefit is ACCIDENTAL LIFE INSURANCE!If you die,your family receives 40K, 60K or 80K whatever you chose when you sign up.

Again, this is not a crap company, you're dealing with me a fellow rider and Allstate Insurance.

Let me know if you all are interested in buying something like this from us or if you have any questions. Like I said, when i dropped mine It paid to fix it all up andcovered my deductible.

EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT A COPY OF THE ACTUAL POLICY.

Old 05-29-2008 | 07:24 PM
Default RE: Motorcycle Injury Insurance

remember these benefits are paid directly to you and not to mention tax free.
just a question i have...wouldn't you have to claim this money as income when you do your taxes, and then have to pay taxes on it at the end of the tax year? this would be my guess since you are receiving the funds directly. if i'm wrong please explain.

Old 05-29-2008 | 09:01 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mgeanta007

Guys and galsI've been a rider for many years and been reading this forum for a while now
Joined June 29, 2007....

with a fair amount of posts myself.

This sounds a lot more like a sales pitch than friendly advice. Either way, I have great coverage on all of these areas through my employer.

Old 05-29-2008 | 09:27 PM

This sounds a lot more like a sales pitch than friendly advice.
I almost said the same thing and I agree with you shortbuss...sounds more like he out to get a sale than give some info. As for the coverages, if you have insurance on your bike, your own coveraged should cover all that as well...if you have full coverage. That is what insurance is afterall.

Old 05-30-2008 | 08:20 AM

1) It is a sales pitch, but its a legitimate company offering a legitimate product that helps US, the riders and it doesn't break the bank($25 a month.)

2) It istax free and you don't have to report it as income. You've already paid taxes on the money you used it to buy it with and on the back end your benefits are not taxable because of insurance regulations. Your disability on the other hand would be should you use that portion.

In anyevent, I thought this would be a good tool to have at our disposal should you spill out there. If youfeel like it would benefit you just ask me and I'll send you the brochure so you can make your own decision.

Old 05-30-2008 | 08:35 AM

Military health insurance wins!

Old 05-30-2008 | 11:16 AM
Banned

1) It is a sales pitch, but its a legitimate company offering a legitimate product that helps US, the riders and it doesn't break the bank($25 a month.)
Ok...but I want to buy it off somebody else, not you. OK?

Old 05-30-2008 | 11:17 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: rvizzle

Military health insurance wins!
Pffhhh...Unfortunately, military doctors don't win. Those wet-behind-the-ears-right-out-of-med-school turds with butter bars on their shoulders got to hack on me for a few years too.

Old 05-30-2008 | 11:26 AM

You're not doing me a favor by buying this stuff, I'm doing you a favor by selling it. You can buy it from anyone, I don't care. What I do know is this will benefit all.

Old 05-30-2008 | 11:31 AM

You're not doing me a favor by buying this stuff, I'm doing you a favor by selling it.
Wow, with an attitude like that, I can't imagine how anyone can say no to you.

Quick Reply: Motorcycle Injury Insurance