Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

MotoGP

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 10:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MotoGP

ORIGINAL: pacemaker

I think that Rossi may even throw in the towel at the end of this season, he is a great rider & has nothing else to prove anyway, he has done it all. But the tax man is after him for a serious chunk of change & for wot ever reason his heart just does not seem to be in it.
hes not going anywhere.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:11 PM

The tables have turned this year Michelin just cant hang with Bridgestone. It would be nice to see a universal tire rulelike what FIM has and let the best bike/rider win.Why honda didn't ****** Toseland and put him on one of theresatellite teams i'll never know, to bad though.

Old 09-15-2007, 01:13 PM

Speaking of the tires, how can michelin not get it right after an entire season of racing. I mean cmon, they get new data every race to work with and the riders are still complaining.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 PM

every track is different

Old 09-15-2007, 09:47 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

stoners an asshat
Stoner rules

Old 09-15-2007, 10:04 PM
Retired Administrator

The second motogp race is already selling tickets for indy, so I'm guessing it's on.

I'm not even counting this season as a season. It's almost like the took Indy car drivers and gave them a nascar and said... try this out now. I find myself watching more and more AMA races. It's more entertaining because I'm not watching a race that is won by tires alone and the bikes are what we ride.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:12 PM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

will the USA get a second race next year?
i read somewhere recently that Indianapolis will host a MotoGP race next season. not sure if the configuration will be the same as (or similar to) the F1 configuration or any of that, but there will be 2 races in the U.S. next season. i was going to start saving up for a trip to Laguna Seca, but after i found out Indianapolis is hosting a race i'm DEFINITELY going either next year or the year after. my fiance's sister and her husband live in Bloomington so we have a free place to stay for the weekend, so i'm definitely going. might even get a chance to see Steve Kinser kick some *** in his own back yard (i'm a dirt track racing fan as well).

Old 09-15-2007, 10:14 PM

Ducati's suck, it's Honda all the way

Old 09-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Retired Administrator

ORIGINAL: Twiztid CBR

Ducati's suck, it's Honda all the way

You can say this in AMA, but not in MotoGP.... who's winning? It sucks, but the facts are there.

Old 09-16-2007, 01:05 AM

Stoner's a badass! Hell, ANYONE who rides in MotoGP/AMA/WERA, etc., are all excellent riders or else they wouldn't be where they're at. I was at Iron Pony today buying a few things and "browsed" through the current Road Racing World issue. They were talking about how Spies might go to MotoGP BUT from the interviews and everything that I've seen with Spies, he doesn't "want" to. Anyways, I think that the Duc's going to win the crown UNLESS Rossi gets really motivated and rides his *** off.

Quick Reply: MotoGP