Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

MotoGP

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MotoGP

Lets hear everyones opinion on MotoGP as the season comes down to the last 5 races and whats going to happen next year. Who thinks they know what teams riders are going to next year? Is Honda going to be more competitive? Are their 800cc bikes going to perform with the Duc? The Ducati is ahead by 85 points. The nearest Honda is in 3rd with Pedrosa. Also, will the USA get a second race next year?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MotoGP

stoners an asshat

Old 09-13-2007, 11:01 PM

i think all the teams are gonna go back to the drawing board and it'll be more competitive next year. capirossi leaving ducati, toseland coming up, hopkins going to kawi, and there are some other riders changing and coming up just can't remember.

Old 09-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Retired Moderator

...Toseland on a Honda...you heard it here first!

Old 09-13-2007, 11:13 PM

toseland is riding for yamaha tech 3 team

Old 09-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Retired Moderator

^^^...Ahhh ****! Maybe I should surf the web once in a while! Is it okay to say go Yamaha? Toseland is theman...

Old 09-14-2007, 02:28 AM

i would like to see Japanese bike win this year, but it looks like Stoner's going to win in 2 or 3 races. he gonna win the title in Japan or Australia.. 91 points ahead of Rossi

Old 09-14-2007, 02:36 AM

ill admit, when there is no honda in the lead i cheer for rossi or edwards.

Old 09-14-2007, 04:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ill admit, when there is no honda in the lead i cheer for rossi or edwards.
love rossi, love edwards, and im gonna throw hopper in there too

Old 09-14-2007, 06:59 AM

I think that Rossi may even throw in the towel at the end of this season, he is a great rider & has nothing else to prove anyway, he has done it all. But the tax man is after him for a serious chunk of change & for wot ever reason his heart just does not seem to be in it.Caparossi seems to be doing it by the numbers as well, I think he has one more season in him & would not be supprised if he came after, managing a team. Pedrosa may come good next year, if he pulls his finger out, he was a tad conceited I feel, started well but lost the plot, Niks just had a run of bad luck, which is the name of the game in racing, more so at the pointy end. There are also a couple of more Aussies lurking in there, but depends on wot backing they get for next season. As for Stoner, I can understand why some of you guys don't like him, but he has worked hard & had to put up with a lot to get where he is, his folks sold their house & they all lived in a motorhome for a few years & even though he only looks like he's only 12, he has been given the opportunity & taken it, which is why everyones there in the 1st place. To be honest I just enjoy the racing, I really love the 125's, with the young turks dicing it out. The Moto GP is just to smooth & high tech these days, its lost its raw edge, does not mean I don't like watching though.

Quick Reply: MotoGP