Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The most random thread ever...

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 11:48 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The most random thread ever...

have been extremely angry for the last couple of hours for no reason.[:@] Not one I can put my finger on I wished I really knew why I was so angry. No one has done anything to me today, but the inside of my palm are burning so bad to clinch a fist. And honestly feel like I could take a Abrams outwith an old rusty K bar right now I know I could walk into the baddest cave in Afghanistan, with nothing but a sidearm and walk out without a scratch could take it all on with this anger. I'm sitting outside with the laptop looking at the sky thinking about. The first night jump I ever had, how nervous and amped up I was. I wished I was standing on the tailgate right now with an MC 5 going for a few hop and pops maybe I'm just a little PTSD tonight

Old 09-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Your home, you have a family, a beautiful night, try and relax and enjoy life. Im sure thats pretty blah advice, but i dont know what else to tell ya bro.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:01 AM

ORIGINAL: Aweasel

why am i so tired when I get up and continue being tired through 4 hours of lecture only to come home and stay up until 3am staring at the clock for an hour straight without being able to sleep?

why is it sooooooo hard to start things like homework, putting **** on ebay or working on my bike?
I feel you on that bro, I can NEVER start anything. You gotta just MAKE yourself do it. Thing is, once you do, you'll feel good. It's just getting over the obstacle. I've told myself to work on homework SO many times, yet sat here on the forum refreshing pages, etc. I'm about to only give myself an hour of internet a day, see what happens then.

Old 09-13-2008, 12:11 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: TK954RR

Your home, you have a family, a beautiful night, try and relax and enjoy life. Im sure thats pretty blah advice, but i dont know what else to tell ya bro.
that is good advice brother, the biggest problem with that one. I am not at home I truly wished I was maybe that's part of the problem I will be back home on Monday for1 day

Old 09-13-2008, 12:35 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Oops, made a bad assumption on that one, need to read more carefully. Its pretty slow here tonite, but hang out, make some posts, call the wife and chat for a while. I guess main thing is dont go out, at least for me that usually ends up badly. Strange place, bad mood, usually ends up poorly. Just hang in there, tomorrow is another day.

Old 09-18-2008, 06:42 PM

Palin

Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 PM

soo.....its not gay as long as the ***** dont touch right?

Old 09-18-2008, 09:33 PM

as long as one of you is crying, its not gay.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

one time, years ago, i was watching the movie "The Patriot" with a bunch of my guy friends...

2/3's of the way into the movie, when that little girl, who never talks during the whole movie, runs up to mel gibson and starts crying

"don't go away to war daddy, i'll say anything you want me to say just don't leave!!"

me and my buddies all started balling

of course we never admited it to each other, and we all tried to hide it

it was the closest i've ever been to becoming a homosexual... besides that night i ate the tequila worm.

I've just read this thread for the first time, and came across this post.... man thats hilarious.... funny and true!

Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM

In that shakira video my hips dont lie, has anyone seen the little boy wrapped up like a mummy with a stick in his hand. probably the funniest **** i have ever seen

Quick Reply: The most random thread ever...