Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The most random thread ever...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The most random thread ever...

I'll see what I can do this weekend....

Old 10-19-2007, 07:18 PM
Retired Moderator

F_CK THE REDSOX!

Old 10-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go Buckeyes!!

Old 10-19-2007, 11:27 PM

Old 10-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I would like to make this perfectly clear. I would never undermined our attempt to stop anyone from speaking their mind. Therehave been too many lives sacrificed in too many different ways. For me to do that. You have an inherent right as a citizen of this country to do so. But to condemn the very thing that helps. You have that right for the reasons listed below is unacceptable, at personal level.If you have a problem with that statement. Feel free to PM me or e-mail me. Don't bring it to the forum bring it to me personally. No need to involve anyone else. I am a real person. My whole name is listed under my profile my real information is listed. No pretenses here. Feel free to contact me.

If anyone personal rights were being persecuted truly there is not any one of us. That would not step forward and defend them for you but this is Most Definitely The Wrong Time In This Country's History For Anyone To Step Forward and Poke Fun, Belittle or Make Sport Of What This Country Armed Forces Are Going Through All Five Branches. Even those who are not serving probably know someone that has lost a loved one, either in the terrorist attacks on 9/11 or in the war there are people who read your posts, who have lost their fathers, mothers, their sons . Daughters or best friend in the war on terrorism, or are currently serving in this country's armed forces.

Politics plays no part initfor us. You speak of self discipline. It is doing what you're told being honorable and for filling obligations accepting responsibility taking charge of others' lives, who depend upon you to do what you're supposed to do. At the right time and making the right decision to ensure their lives and the man next to them and the man next to them. And so on and so forth . Being intelligent enough to pass an entrance exam. Being physically fit enough to pass an entrance exam make no mistake, you must be a motivated individual. f vck up down cut . non motivated individuals do not cut it. No One Is " Playing Wargames ", Right Now, We Are at War. There is somebody going in a **** bodybag today and for those who are left behind, whom they served with. It is not about oil or about any political bull****. It's about fulfilling a duty, something I don't think some people understand. For the individuals who have been described as slackers and less than good moral character. Most of them end up in a military prison or RE 4 with very little rights. I say goodbye to anyone who don't understand these things. I will issue one more challenge to anyone and only you'll know thetruth. Go take the ASVAB and a full GT see how you stack up against the rest
and that is just to get in the door come try to cut it at an Elite level within anyone's branch.At that just the entry level for an Elite unit.

Do not forget that we have alliesin thisWAR , who service personnel and families and countries are struggling to some degree just as we are

Old 10-20-2007, 12:03 AM

ORIGINAL: TEN

Nothing is better than dramatic squirrel!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfh4Mhp-a6U

Man, I gotta tell you. I watched that at least 20 times! That **** is a trip!

Old 10-20-2007, 02:03 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

If anyone personal rights were being persecuted truly there is not any one of us that would not step forward and defend them for you but this is most definitely the wrong time in this country's history for anyone to step forward and poke fun belittle or make sport of what this country armed forces are going through.
Amen brother!

[sm=usa.gif]

Old 10-20-2007, 02:34 AM

I concur with HARDCORPS.

Old 10-20-2007, 02:13 PM

So here's the girl in me...
I lost my boyfriend of almost six years to the war. A road side bomb blew a hole in the side of his truck. At 21, the last thing you want to be doing is pulling your diamond engagement ring off and placing it in the cold hands that once use to hold you so tight.

Thank you HC for making me cry today. Because at least when I cry I know I'm still alive, and I know my high school sweetheart didn't die in vain.

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654
If anyone personal rights were being persecuted truly there is not any one of us. That would not step forward and defend them for you but this is Most Definitely The Wrong Time In This Country's History For Anyone To Step Forward and Poke Fun, Belittle or Make Sport Of What This Country Armed Forces Are Going Through All Five Branches. Even those who are not serving probably know someone that has lost a loved one, either in the terrorist attacks on 9/11 or in the war

Old 10-20-2007, 08:38 PM

Remember back in the '90's, when dog **** turned white after it laid in the yard for a while? What the hell ever happened to that?

Quick Reply: The most random thread ever...