Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

MorePowerRacing

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MorePowerRacing

Just wanted to spread some love. I've recently put in an order fora power commander from MorePowerRacing and they've been awesome at customer service. They called to make sure that I was aware that I ordered the california compliant model before shipping the product, and they didn't hesitate to call and let me know that they were having issues with matching the address on my credit card--which I think is awesome that they're concerned about credit card security etc. They're not afraid to pick up the phone and make sure the customer is getting what he/she wants.

Just an all around Thumbs Up for MorePowerRacing....and no I don't work for them, or am affiliated in any way Just a happy customer.

Old 06-19-2007, 01:14 AM
Default RE: MorePowerRacing

just outta curiosity if you live in az wqhy did you order the ca compliant version? and how much did they charge you for the pc3?

Old 06-19-2007, 07:35 PM

I got the CA compliant one so that I didn't have to mess around with simulating or eliminating the O2 sensor. They're asking approx $260 for a PCIII.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:40 AM

damn thats not bad i got my pc3 from indysuperbike.com and they chraged me 289 for it i wish i had known about this company before hand lol oh well ill look at them when i wanna buy something later