Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Morepoweracing.com

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Morepoweracing.com

I'm having some really bad luck getting some signals for the front of my bike. First my Honda dealer ordered the wrong ones and said it was my fault, then 3 weeks later I still haven't heard anything from them on weather or not they got the right ones so I canceled the order. Now last week I ordered a set of Lockhart Phillips LED Arrows and spacers from morepoweracing.com I thought I got a pretty good deal at about $40 with shipping. I placed my order Tuesday morning and when I did I asked them to send a tracking # but I never heard anything back (ordered online). Then I tried to call them Friday night and no one was there in customer service, so I called them yesturday and finally got to talk to someone. They said thet my order was just recieved and it will ship out today (tuesday). WTH I placed the order on Tuesday the 21st and its going to ship Tuesday the 28th. It took them 7 whole days to process an order with 2 things on it. I asked the woman I was speaking with why it took so long to process and she said it was because they don't do orders on weekends. WTF does that have anything to do with. I'm getting so sick of dealing with stuff like this. I would have gotten the signals and spacers from somewhere else that I have heard of before, but I couldn't find them both at the same place. I could find the spacers at one place but they wouldn't have the signals or vise-versa. Ok I guess I'm done with my little rant, but stuff like this just pisses me off. If I was running a business and someone places an order and pays, the order should go out the next day, uness it falls on a saturday or sunday. It shouldn't take a whole week to get 2 things put in a damn box and slap an address label on it.

-Jesse-

Old 02-28-2006, 12:05 PM
Default RE: Morepoweracing.com

I feel ya brother!! Hopefully it all works out for ya!!

Tylor

Old 03-01-2006, 09:39 AM

Well it finally shipped this morning. I talked to them on Monday and they said it would ship yesturday, but I guess that means in a day or two. I guess I'll have to wait until Saturday or Monday before I'll get them in the mail but it depends on where they are coming from. As soon as I get them I'll post some new pics.

-Jesse-

Old 03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
L8X

screw those guys, order online elsewhere

Old 03-02-2006, 10:52 PM
Retired Administrator

here's a tip... most use fedex and ups and it cost extra to deliver on saturdays.

most places take a week to process orders and get them out. look at me, I order my slip on back in december and i'm still waiting for a tracking number [:@]

take a deep breath and learn to live with the fact, if you order online... expect to wait a long time. i agree with you, i've played around with selling on ebay and i always ship out the next day, it's just common courtesy.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:37 AM

ORIGINAL: doncollins

here's a tip... most use fedex and ups and it cost extra to deliver on saturdays.

most places take a week to process orders and get them out. look at me, I order my slip on back in december and i'm still waiting for a tracking number [:@]

take a deep breath and learn to live with the fact, if you order online... expect to wait a long time. i agree with you, i've played around with selling on ebay and i always ship out the next day, it's just common courtesy.
I know what you meen Don. Most places that I deal with online ship out within 2 days, I just get sick of the hassel dealing with 5+ days. I would have been better off to drive a few hours to try to find a place that had the parts I wanted on hand.

In your situation, it just sucks cause that goes all the way back to yoshi. IMO they should give you a 20% discount for being patient and waiting for them to get it all worked out and being a good customer and sticking with them. Thats just my .02

-Jesse-

Old 03-03-2006, 10:56 AM

I think a week to process an order is to much. Almost every thing I order online takes about 2 or 3 days at the most to be sent out.

Old 03-03-2006, 12:55 PM

That's the flaw of ordering off the internet although you get a better price then the dealer who has it on hand you also take the risk of waiting much longer.
When i ordered my blinkers it took oh i can't remember like a week and a half to ship after i placed the order. But when i ordered from another person on my cowls she shipped the same day!! Then you always have the one A**hole, when i ordered from WorldWidePerformanceOne.com for parts on my ATV spent $994.00 that's w/ a $50 dollar express shipping added in.....I later got the shipment in parts within two days of each other after 16WEEKS!!!

Apparently they were moving warehouses during my order so i let that slide but then they said my pipe was on back order now that i didn't believe cause my buddy had ordered his from the dealership(same brand) after me and got it quicker. So i called the manufacturer of the pipe HMF. They said the people i was dealing with were full of it and it had not been a back order.

Old 03-03-2006, 08:41 PM

Internet problems can come through, i hope you get sorted.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:40 PM

Everythings all put back together on the bike now. After all of the hassel and dealing with 2 different companies the signals finally showed up in my mail box today so I put them on and got the bike all back together. I'm posting pics really soon.

-Jesse-