Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

More Paintball!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More Paintball!

I was into paintball in highschool and for a couple years I was apart of a pretty good tournament team.
3-man / 5-man speedball, hyperball/sup-air. We won a bunch of tourneys and had 2 sponsors but things fell apart after highschool. Conflicting schedules and money shortages(tuition/ housing bills).

I am happy to say that3 years later (aka Now) I am purchasing a gun again. I hope to start practicing in my bro-in-laws yard (he stole some sup-air bunkers from a local field), getting my rusty *** back in shape. I need to practice snap shooting really bad I think I may have lost some of thetalent I learned so long ago.

I have decided to purchase a 2005 WGP Black Magicred/black fade. I also purchased a pure energy N2 tank andan Evo III hopper. I really wish I could have bought the gun I owned (AGD E-mag) but they arenon-exsistent nowadays.

I hope paintball is as fun as I remember and I hope I never have to sell my gun again...

Old 08-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Default RE: More Paintball!

I love paintball...we are actually going again in September...if your near Skirmish (Jim Thorpe, PA), I'll give you the details....

Old 08-21-2007, 08:07 PM

a good way to practice snapping is to hang a small action figure from so far away 10, 20, 40 ft and snap. but keep trying to hit it while it is swinging then get someone to hang out at about 50 ft and have them shoot at you when they see you and you should have enough time to snap, tuck and get missed. (hopefully hitting ur target)
hope it helps
JonBrown

Old 08-21-2007, 08:24 PM

reloader bs are the best hoppers imho.

Old 08-22-2007, 07:30 AM

Cool but I live in Milwaukee so I don't think we will be hooking up to play anytime soon.

As for the snapping drill I usually set up 2 bunkers maybe 15ft apart and I "duel" one of my friends or anybody who wants to play, doing that multipule timesevery day really gets you good pretty fast.
But before I do that I usually set up a soda can and try to snap shoot at it just to sharpen my accuracy.

Thanks about the info on the hopper I have been out of the scene for awhile, but I'm a front player and I don't really need to lay down ropes of paint. Just 3 ***** at a time is just enough for me to get you out.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:00 AM

I just got back from a black hawk down scenario this weekend. it was fricken awsome. we the u.s. wiped the floor with the somalia militia. im more into the woods ball scene. not much for speed ball. i shoot an a5 with w.a.s. e-grip and flat line usually cary an acp 2.0 for a side arm just in case. if your ever in northern michigan and want to play some woods ball look me up. paint ball is the greatest sport in the world.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:27 AM

i used to play. Was in the 3 and 5 man rookie and novice league. won most of the rookie, placed in most of the novice tournaments. the best one i played was in P+C stadium in syracuse NY, that was awesome..i stopped playing a few years back ,but i kept all my stuff. complete dye c4 outfit with invisions, halo, evo 2, z intimidator(hence my SN..hey, it just stuck with me), 45/4500 air, complete 14", 10", 16" freak kit, redz pack...spent a lot of money into this sport. i wish i could play, but i have other priorities now, plus ive been out so long i dont want to see how much i suck, and how much the people that i played against have gotten better.

anyways, i might start up again...might not...heres some pics of a long time ago..lookin goooood!
The blue and yellow field is mine, bought it with the intentions of opening up a field, but never did. had a few tourneys on it though.

Old 08-22-2007, 10:45 AM

hey, im a front guy too...halo is good even when you dont need to lay down streams..but when you do...oh yea...

Old 08-22-2007, 01:15 PM

Ive gone out a few times and played. But never had any friends that wanted toget into it like you guys. But I am a big fan of airsoft. I love how the guns lookand feel real and boy does that **** hurt!

Old 08-22-2007, 11:39 PM

Ever shoot squirrels with those?

"Hey, I got that one. See the blue spot on its back?"

Quick Reply: More Paintball!