Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

mmi

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 11:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mmi

has anyone on here gone to the motorcycle mechanics institute. i really like bikes and powersports in general, and have been thinking alot about going and then starting a career in this field but i want to get some input from people that actually went to it first. all i ever hear is that its a waste of time and money but its always from people that never went. if anybody on here can give me a little insight i would really appreciate it.

Old 05-27-2007, 12:55 PM
Default RE: mmi

I got a buddy that's down in Florida at MMI. I'm going riding later. I'll get his number off of a friend and ask him what he thinks. As far as everyone that has talked to him. He's learned alot from it. In his first semester. But he went there with very little mechanical knowledge. First semesters on stuff like that are always learning basic skills. It sucks if you know anything. I went my first semester already having my A.S.E. in basic maintenance for automotive. So it was pretty pointless to me.
I'll find out what he says though.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:54 PM
Default RE: mmi

thanks bro. id really appreciate it.