Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

mirror block offs

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mirror block offs

The only times I hit others mirrors is when I meant to. Some people have a stiff armed broken mirror coming to them for the way they drive.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:30 AM

ORIGINAL: demonchild

The only times I hit others mirrors is when I meant to. Some people have a stiff armed broken mirror coming to them for the way they drive.
+1
Last year everyone was calling me Johnny Mirrors, cause i have a short temper for stupid drivers..

Lane splitting may only be Legal in cali, But is almost an everday thing for me in NY (traffic sucks)
If the road was that tight i would just fold the mirrors in, But for the most part i have no problems getting by

Old 02-13-2008, 03:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Ty

So you took the mirrors off to better split lanes, then added 3+ inches to the end ofthe bar? Am I the only one that kinda feels that defeats the purpose? Honda should have made it so our mirrors fold in. That way we could tuck them out of the way when we aren't using them, but still have them when we want them. Oh, look at that, they did.

haha 3 inches huh.... try 0, the hindsight folds in lol.

Old 02-13-2008, 04:27 PM

ORIGINAL: Bean600

uh oh

hahahahhahahahahahaha!!! thats just what came out of my mouth.. hahahahahahah

Old 02-13-2008, 05:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: jdschmidt

arent you like required to have atleast one mirror??

i think thats how it is in south dakato anyways..to be street legal.

my dad is moving to SD he grew up there... his move out date is march 12th.

anyway i bought one of these bad boys to make it legal.... http://www.constructorsrg.com/mirrors/index.html

well lane spliting threw stoped traffic coming up to a stop light is a lil tuff around here somtimes. just the other day i was avoiding hitting a cars mirror with mine and ended up hiting another with my shoulder...so that was the last straw.

as for using the mirrors, i stoped using them about a month ago and got in the habit of just putin the ole head on a swivel.
What part of SD is he moving to?

Old 02-13-2008, 06:13 PM

he bought a house in souix falls, and has some 10 acres hes going to build a nicer house, but i think those 10 acres are like 20 mins s. of souix falls.

Old 02-13-2008, 11:46 PM

I just made my own mirror block offs with plexiglass and paint. Looks good for what it cost to make. I think I spent 48 cents on it and used a Dremel to shape them.

As for lane splitting. When I used to drive 4 hours one way from Dayton Ohio to Vincennes Indiana every weekend I would always split lanes because of all the retard drivers going slow as hell or because of the idiots that drive like idiots. Sometimes you just want to get away from morons and block them with other cars in their path.

Old 02-14-2008, 03:52 PM

tose are some good looking block offs. you spent about 100 times less than i did haha lucky. if i was usin the old nogin i would have done the same thing but im not very smart.

Old 02-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: DThompson

I just made my own mirror block offs with plexiglass and paint. Looks good for what it cost to make. I think I spent 48 cents on it and used a Dremel to shape them.

As for lane splitting. When I used to drive 4 hours one way from Dayton Ohio to Vincennes Indiana every weekend I would always split lanes because of all the retard drivers going slow as hell or because of the idiots that drive like idiots. Sometimes you just want to get away from morons and block them with other cars in their path.
my question is why remove the mirrors and leave the fugly fender n stock signals on it???

Old 02-14-2008, 04:05 PM

haha bcuz the mirror block offs are only 48 cents lol and the fender elim and lights are about 200 bucks total lol. thats why

Quick Reply: mirror block offs