Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The mindset of a squid...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The mindset of a squid...

that guy looks like all the other kids with bikes down at SDSU. I go to a private art school near there, and every day, I see somebody on a GSXR rocking that look...though down here in SD, we go all out (no shoes...just sandals). After seeing a squid in its natural environment while we were sitting in traffic, my roommate turned to me and asked why I always gear up whenever I ride (even just going down the street on a food run)...and I just looked at him and said: 'hey bro...remember when we were long boarding and you ate it? Remember how much that sh.t hurt, and remember how you weren't going more than 10 miles per hour? ....Yea.......thats why I like spending money on gear....that and well, it looks bad *** (the gear, not being a squid).'

Old 10-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Banned

Speaking of squids .. what is it about cruisers? ... 9 of 10 cruiser riders I see are usually in shorts, tee shirts, and wearing a turtle shell. I just don't get it.
The Motorcycle cops around here are in short sleeves, no gloves and a half helmet (boots and pants), considering they are involved in high speed pursuits I have to wonder if those cruiser riders aren't being reasonably careful enough. But most every cruiser rider here doesn't wear a helmet and even about 50% of sportbike riders are shirtless.

Old 10-11-2007, 03:20 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Speaking of squids .. what is it about cruisers? ... 9 of 10 cruiser riders I see are usually in shorts, tee shirts, and wearing a turtle shell. I just don't get it.
The Motorcycle cops around here are in short sleeves, no gloves and a half helmet (boots and pants), considering they are involved in high speed pursuits I have to wonder if those cruiser riders aren't being reasonably careful enough. But most every cruiser rider here doesn't wear a helmet and even about 50% of sportbike riders are shirtless.
Yeah, it's the exact same around here. You see some weird **** in OH! Just the other day, I seen Amish people on a bike. They were real Amish too, not some costumes. Ohhh and the f**ked up one is, I seen a guy on an older Sportster with a young kid on the back, no helmet, no shirt, just shorts, sandles, and a bungee net across his lap...like it's suposed to be a seatbelt or something. You're right about the Cops. You would think that they'd be geared up or something. IDK...maybe they "can't" wear full gear because it could limit them to what they could do, in case they have to jump off the bike pretty fast to go chase a guy, or if they pulled someone over and the people seen some person in full gear they'd probally think that it was just someone who stole the bike and is messing with them. IDK...

Old 10-12-2007, 01:07 AM

ORIGINAL: 05RR

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Ohhh and the f**ked up one is, I seen a guy on an older Sportster with a young kid on the back, no helmet, no shirt, just shorts, sandles, and a bungee net across his lap...like it's suposed to be a seatbelt or something.
Now THAT'S a new one!

Old 10-12-2007, 01:21 AM

woah woah woah.... it is a proven fact that the more displacement you have between your legs, directly corilates to how long your peter is... come on people havent you heard?

Old 10-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

woah woah woah.... it is a proven fact that the more displacement you have between your legs, directly corilates to how long your peter is... come on people havent you heard?
and in this case less brains lol

Old 10-12-2007, 01:28 AM

haha i thought about writin that in too, but i figured it was a given.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any ***** can wheelie a 1000. Try dragging a knee!

Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 AM

+1

Old 10-12-2007, 12:53 PM

ORIGINAL: meanstrk

Any ***** can wheelie a 1000. Try dragging a knee!
+1

Quick Reply: The mindset of a squid...